Are you a fitness freak person but want something tasty and sumptuous which is healthy? If you are one of them and want something like this, then I have a recipe for you which is Spinach Olives Recipe.
Everybody knows that Olives are good for heart, cures cancer, and act as an antioxidant. So, I decided to make something healthy and tasty. I have made Spinach Olives Recipe and I have a story regarding this and that story is.
When I joined the gym my trainer gave me the diet plan to follow but I was a foodie kind of person and want something spicy to eat and One day I was having Olives and I craved for spiciness So, add some seasons in it.
Guess what? It turns out to be the best healthy and delicious dish and I decided to share a Spinach Olives Recipe with my health lovers. Come let’s see How to Make Sauteed Spinach with Olives at Home.
Ingredients For Spinach Olives Recipe
|Minced Garlic Cloves||1|
|Red Pepper Flakes||1/2 tsp|
|Pine Nuts||1/2 Cup|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|35 Mins||35 Mins|
Sauteed Spinach with Olive Recipe
- Combine olives, tomatoes, cloves, red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
- Leave it for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Add clean and washed spinach over an oven with high heat until wilted or turns to bright green, for about 3 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add olives, black olives, tomatoes, and raisins and saute them until garlic begins to give colour, for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and toasted pine nuts and toss them for 3-4 minutes on the heat and in the end, add vinegar and toss.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste for seasoning.
Nutritional Facts Spinach Olive