If you love spinach then, the spinach olives recipe is the best one for you. The recipe has spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and garlic. It is a great combination of different flavors and textures. It is also delicious.
Spinach is a great green leafy vegetable. It has a lot of health benefits. It is low in calories. It is rich in iron. It boosts your immunity, helps your heart, and helps maintain and increase the red blood cells in the body. It is also rich in antioxidants.
To make spinach olives, bake the spinach in the oven until it becomes wilted. In a bowl, add olives, tomatoes, cloves, red pepper flakes and leave to rest. Then, in a pan, add olives, tomatoes, raisins, and garlic. Then, add the spinach and toasted pine nuts and saute for some time. Transfer to a bowl and add vinegar. Season it with salt and pepper.
This is just an overview of the recipe. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Roasted Vegetables– You are going to love roasted vegetables as a side dish for your meals. It is an easy and healthy recipe to make at home.
2. Nicoise Salad– This French salad consists of tomatoes, olives, boiled eggs, tuna and green vegetables that make a perfect lunch. It is a raw vegetable salad. In actuality, this is a composed salad, where you have to make piles of all the ingredients.
3. Roasted Sunflower Seeds– Sunflowers are one of the most beautiful and attractive flowers. Sunflowers are also an excellent source of nutrients that are essential for our bodies.
4. Eggplant Salad– Eggplant salad is a simple recipe and a great one, too. It requires ingredients that one can find easily in their pantry. It has a simple cooking process and is low in calories.
Spinach Olives Recipe
- Large Skillet
- 2 cups Olives
- 6 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 10 ounces Spinach
- ½ cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- ½ cup Raisins
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Add olives, tomatoes, cloves, red pepper flakes in a bowl. Let it rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake clean spinach in an oven for about 3 minutes until the leaves wilt and turn bright green.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Add the olives, tomatoes, and raisins. Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes, until garlic begins to turn light brown in color.
- Add spinach and toasted pine nuts and saute them for 3-4 minutes. Put all of the sauteed vegetables in a bowl. Then, add the vinegar to it. Season it with salt and pepper and serve.
This was all about the recipe. Do try this recipe and share your reviews with me in the comments. If you have any suggestions or queries, leave them in the comments as well. I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!