Italian food has some delicious recipes that are delicious and comprises some healthy ingredients in nature. Italian food has always been a good source of nutrition and gives our taste buds immense pleasure. Apart from pizzas and plates of pasta, there are various other healthy recipes that this cuisine has and some of them are famous as well. And today, I am about to share one such recipe with all you guys as I love Italian cuisine. This recipe consists of eggs and of course, it’s an Italian recipe, so the cheese is a must. I am sure you all will love it. So, let’s get started and know more about it.
Italian food has unique flavors and includes various herbs and spices in their diet that are good for our body. This recipe also contains eggs with some green spinach along and is called Spinach Frittata. So, what is this recipe like? It’s just like any other omelet recipe that we have almost every day. The only difference is the amount of cheese and the spinach that makes it more healthy and delicious.
This Spinach Frittata recipe is healthy and you will feel like there is space left in your stomach. It is a heavy diet that fills up your stomach and makes you feel full every time. We all know how healthy eggs and spinach are for our body and talking about its healthy nature. So, there is no compromise on the health side.
Now, let’s see how to make this recipe and what procedure do you need to follow to have this breakfast recipe on your table tomorrow morning.
Ingredients for Spinach Frittata
|Large Eggs||9 Pc.|
|Parmesan Cheese||⅓ cup|
|Ground Pepper||⅛ tsp.|
|Virgin Olive Oil||2 tsp.|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||2 tsp.|
|Fresh Spinach||8 oz.|
|Goat Cheese||2 oz.|
The ingredients are ready and you will need to grab them from your nearest store or shop. The ingredients are healthy and will not affect your health at all.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||35 Minutes||50 Minutes|
This Spinach Frittata is easy to make but will take almost one hour to get completely done. Just wait for a while and get a delicious dish that you will love and make all your wait worth it.
Till here, I think everything seems sorted. Now is the main part of this recipe that will tell you how you can make it at home and what are the steps that could lead you to a delicious Italian cuisine that too at home.
Spinach Frittata Recipe
- Take a mixing bowl and add eggs, milk and parmesan cheese to it. Mix them well and season with some salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
- In an oven-proof skillet, add some olive oil and keep it on medium heat. Add the onions and cook them until they turn translucent for about 4-5 minutes. Add some garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and cook it for about a minute more.
- Add some chopped spinach and cook them along with onions; as the spinach wilts, add more.
- After the spinach has reduced in volume, add this egg mix with parmesan over its top and, with the help of spoons or spatula, make sure the mixture reaches the bottom of the pan.
- Also, add the small pieces of goat cheese over the frittata mixture and cover the pan. Let it cook for 10-13 minutes until you see that it is almost cooked and has taken a proper shape. Check the center of the dish and if it’s set, then you are going correct.
- You now have to preheat your broiler and keep the rack in the top third row of the oven. Let it boil for about 3-4 minutes until the top of it turns golden in color. And after the color changes, it’s done. Take it out, let it cool a little bit and serve it.
This makes your spinach frittata easily at home. A healthy and cheese-loaded dish that can be a perfect choice for any family gathering or party. Everyone, including kids will love it and there is no worry about its nutrition, as it is quite healthy in real.
Nutritional Breakdown of Spinach Frittata
The nutritional information is necessary to know what this dish comprises in terms of nutritional elements and correct values. So the same is provided down below.
How to Make Spinach Frittata at Home | Video
Here is a video that you can watch for your convenience and help to know more details and the full procedure about how to make this Spinach Frittata at home.
I hope you like this Spinach Frittata recipe. I think you should have tea or drink with it, which will make it taste even better. Do tell us your experiences and valuable reviews about this recipe in the comments box below. Till then, stay tuned for more such content.