This spinach frittata recipe is a really healthy and delicious breakfast recipe. We all know how healthy eggs and spinach are for our bodies. This recipe consists of eggs, spinach and also, cheese. I am sure you all will love it. So, let’s get started and know more about it.
Italian food has unique flavors and includes various herbs and spices. A delicious breakfast recipe from Italian cuisine is the spinach frittata. It’s like any other omelet recipe. The only difference is the amount of cheese and the spinach that makes it more healthy and delicious.
To make spinach frittata, mix eggs, milk, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add oil and onions to a pan. Then, add garlic and tomatoes to this pan. Then, add spinach and cook until the volume of the spinach is reduced. Add the egg mixture to the pan. To this, add pieces of goat cheese and cook for about 10 minutes. Then, place in a broiler for about 3 minutes.
This was just a snippet of the entire recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
1. Country Fried Ham– Country fried ham is a southern classic. The country-fried ham recipe that I am going to share today can be enjoyed on its own as well as clubbed with others.
2. Scottish Oatcakes– Oatcakes are one of the most popular and traditional dishes of Scotland. It is also considered as the bread of Scotland. They are made by baking in the oven and are really nutritious.
3. Rolos Pretzels– If you want to make a sweet and fun snack for your kids then, the rolls pretzel is the perfect one to make. All you need is square pretzels, rolls, and M&M’s. They get ready in no time and are a great treat.
4. Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal– It is said that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the meal. One such healthy breakfast recipe is the peanut butter banana oatmeal.
Spinach Frittata Recipe
- 9 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Milk
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz. Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 2 oz. Goat Cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, and parmesan cheese. Mix them well and season with some salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
- In an oven-proof skillet, add some olive oil and place it over medium heat. Add the onions and cook them until they turn translucent for about 4-5 minutes. Add some garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and cook it for about a minute more.
- Add some chopped spinach and cook them along with onions; as the spinach wilts, add more.
- After the spinach has reduced in volume, add this egg mix with parmesan over its top. With the help of a spatula, make sure the mixture reaches the bottom of the pan.
- Also, add the small pieces of goat cheese over the frittata mixture and cover the pan. Let it cook for 10-13 minutes until you see that it is almost cooked and has taken a proper shape. If the center of the frittata is set, it is cooked.
- Preheat your broiler and keep the rack in the top third row of the oven. Cook it for about 3-4 minutes until the top of the frittata turns golden in colour. Take it out and let it cool a little bit. Then, serve it.
I hope you like this Spinach Frittata recipe. I think you should have tea or drink with it, which will make it taste even better. Do tell us your experiences and valuable reviews about this recipe in the comments box below. Till then, stay tuned for more such content.