Quick to make, Spinach Dip is a classic dish and a hit for every party. Everybody loves this appetizer or party dip as Spinach Dip is referred to. Obviously, spinach is the main ingredient in this lip-smacking dish.
My grandmother used to serve us Spinach Dip every time we paid her a visit. She served us bread, chips or crackers sometimes alongside Spinach Dip. It had an incredible taste. She even taught me to make it on my own without the need of rushing to the restaurants since it is more economical.
I would say, Spinach Dip is one of the best party dips. If you want to serve it in your next party, in this article I will be telling you how to make Spinach Dip at your home. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Preserved Lemons– These lemons play a vital role in North African kitchens. They use them to bring a great taste to stews, sauces and some other recipes to add a tang to them.
2. Vegetable Terrine– This vegetable terrine is loaded with roasted veggies like eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers – all topped with a homemade garlicky tomato sauce. It makes a great healthy vegan dinner or a show-stopping side dish for a holiday feast.
3. Saffron Oil- Making Saffron Oil at home is certainly economical and helpful considering its wide uses. You may be wondering it must be a hectic process requiring a lot of stuff. But to your relief, its major ingredients are dry white wine, olive oil and saffron threads.
4. Mixed Peel– Homemade Mixed Peel is so much more flavourful than supermarket bought. It isn’t as bitter and has a more fully rounded flavour that captures the essence of citrus season.
Ingredients required for Spinach Dip Recipe
|Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess liquid squeezed out||10 oz|
|Light sour cream||1/2 cup|
|Light mayonnaise||5 tablespoon|
|Parmigiano Reggiano||1/3 cup|
|Chopped scallion||1/4 cup|
|Crushed garlic||1 clove|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1 cup or 4 oz|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Spinach Dip Recipe
- Take a medium bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients in it.
- Bake in a preheated oven (375 degrees F) for about half an hour.
- When the mixture has become hot enough and cheese has melted, remove it from the oven.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information of Spinach Dip Recipe
|Saturated fats||2.5 g|