If you want to make bread that is nutritious and also unique in flavor then, you must try spinach bread. It consists of cooked spinach and cheese. It is easy to make and is really delicious.
I still remember as a child, I used to watch a lot of Popeye. I loved it when he used to become muscular after eating Spinach from his can. As a kid, it always motivated me to eat spinach. Spinach is really good for our health. It is rich in vitamins and iron. It is also good for our eyesight.
To make spinach bread, heat oil in a pan. Then, add spinach, garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder to it and cook. Roll the pizza crust dough. Spread the spinach mixture on it. Add mozzarella cheese on top. Roll the dough to make a loaf. Bake it for about 20-25 minutes.
This was just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Gabubu Bread– This recipe is a native American bread mostly famous in the West River and in South Dakota. It is a type of fry bread but uses less oil. It is made with the same ingredients you use for your regular bread.
2. Mini Croissant– This delicious crescent bread is originally from Austria and was then adapted and made in different parts of Europe. It has since become a huge part of French culture.
3. Crepes– Crepes are French-style pancakes that are delicate and are without leaven. They are really thin and spongey. They are served mostly at weddings, brunch, dinner, or as dessert.
4. Shrimp Omelet– If you are looking for a breakfast that is nutritious as well as healthy then, the shrimp omelet is the best choice. A good breakfast gives you the energy to survive the whole day.
Spinach Bread Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 1 pack Chopped Frozen Spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- 10 ounce Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175oC. Spritz olive oil over a baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic to it. Cook it for a maximum of 2 minutes.
- Add spinach to the pan and cook it. After that, season it with salt and pepper. Add parmesan and garlic powder.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Roll out the pizza crust dough. Put the spinach mixture on it and spread it gently. Add Mozzarella cheese to the top of the mixture.
- Roll up the pizza crust to make a loaf.
- Bake it for about 20-25 minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it cool for some time. Your spinach bread is ready!
I hope this video will help you. Now it’s your turn to try this Spinach bread recipe at your home and don’t forget to share your wonderful experience with us. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.