Spinach bread? Yeah, they are the highlights of grand parties and occasions. If you want to make bread that is nutritious and unique in flavor then, you must try this spinach bread. It consists of cooked spinach and cheese that tastes delicious. Try making the spinach bread at home right away.
For making spinach bread all you need is spinach, garlic, salt, black pepper, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Prepare the bread dough and sauté the spinach mixture. Mix the spinach mixture with the dough and roll it out evenly. Bake the bread dough and the spinach bread will be ready.
Spinach bread is a delicious accompaniment to most of the meals. Make it in your kitchen and pair it with all your favorite food dishes. The detailed recipe to make the spinach bread is right below.
This was just a snippet of the recipe. Now just find the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and some important FAQs and instruction.
1. Gabubu Bread– This recipe is a native American bread mostly famous in the West River and in South Dakota. It is a type of fry bread but uses less oil. It is made with the same ingredients you use for your regular bread.
2. Mini Croissant– This delicious crescent bread is originally from Austria and was then adapted and made in different parts of Europe. It has since become a huge part of French culture.
3. Crepes– Crepes are French-style pancakes that are delicate and are without leaven. They are really thin and spongey. They are served mostly at weddings, brunch, dinner, or as dessert.
4. Shrimp Omelet– If you are looking for a breakfast that is nutritious as well as healthy then, the shrimp omelet is the best choice. A good breakfast gives you the energy to survive the whole day.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Spinach Bread?
- Oven – Bake the spinach bread in the oven.
- Baking Tin – Place the rolled dough in a baking tin to prepare the spinach dough.
- Pan – Sauté the spinach with the spices in a pan.
- Bowls – Merge the dough elements in a large mixing bowl.
- Ladle – Stir in the spices to the sauté pan with a ladle.
- Knife – Chop the spinach evenly with a sharp knife.
- Cup – Take a small cup to activate the yeast with lukewarm milk, salt and sugar.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Spinach Bread?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||5 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Spinach Bread?
- Refined Flour – Take half a cup of refined flour to prepare the spinach bread dough.
- Egg – Add one egg to combine the dough elements. The eggs help in binding the dough evenly.
- Butter – Sauté the spinach using unsalted butter.
- Dried Yeast – A teaspoon of dried yeast will help in raising the dough.
- Mozzarella Cheese –
- Minced Garlic – Sauté the spinach with a teaspoon of minced garlic. It will enhance the pungent flavors of spinach bread.
- Mixed Herbs – Season the bread dough with a teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- Spinach Leaves – Adding spinach leaves to the bread dough will help in enhancing the flavors.
- Lukewarm Milk – Knead the dough using milk. It will improve the texture of the dough.
- Parmesan Cheese – Mix parmesan cheese with spinach and sauté them to cook perfectly.
- Salt – Add salt to your salt.
- Black Pepper – Season the dough with a pinch of black pepper.
- Sugar – Add a tablespoon of sugar to the dried yeast for raising the dough.
Steps To Make Spinach Bread
1. Roll The Dough
Prepare the dough for making the spinach bread at home. Activate the yeast by mixing it with lukewarm milk, sugar, and salt. Add refined flour in a bowl, activated yeast mixture, and egg. Knead the dough evenly until it is soft and smooth. Keep it aside for some time.
Heat the pan greased with a tablespoon of butter. Add spinach and begin to sauté. Season the spinach with a teaspoon of salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Once you see the color of spinach is changing, remove the pan from the heat.
Roll out the dough in a round shape. Put the sautéed spinach to stuff the dough. Add some parmesan on the top and fold it evenly at the edges. Place the rolled dough in a baking tin. Bake the spinach bread for 25 minutes at 180 degrees C. When the bread is ready, slice and serve warm!
How Will Spinach Bread Look And Taste Like?
Spinach bread looks soft and colorful with a slight green spinach texture. With a savory blend of flavors, the spinach bread is paired with any dips or sauces of your choice. Treat your taste buds with fresh and made from the scratch the spinach bread.
Spinach Bread Recipe
- ½ cup Refined Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Dried Yeast
- ½ cup Milk (lukewarm)
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Minced Garlic
- 1 pack Spinach (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175oC.
- Add a teaspoon of dried yeast to a cup of milk. Add a teaspoon of sugar and salt to activate the yeast.
- Then, prepare the dough with refined flour, yeast mixture, salt, and egg. Knead the dough steadily until it is soft and smooth. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- In a pan, add butter and minced garlic. Cook it for around 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add spinach to the pan and cook it. After that, season it with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Roll out the dough in a round shape.
- Put the spinach mixture on it and spread it gently.
- Add parmesan cheese on the top.
- Fold it evenly on all the edges.
- Roll up the dough to make a loaf.
- Put it in a baking tray and brush it with butter.
- Bake it for about 20-25 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for some time. Your spinach bread is ready!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What goes with spinach bread?
Spinach bread is paired well with cheesy dips, pizza sauces, and pasta dishes.
Why is spinach so good for you?
Spinach is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin c, vitamin k, folate, and potassium. Moreover, it is packed with fibrous nutrients.
How many calories does spinach bread have?
Spinach bread has only 100-130 calories.
How do you make garlic spinach bread?
Prepare the spinach bread dough by mixing the refined flour, with milk, and dried yeast. Once the dough is prepared, stuff it with cooked spinach and fold it evenly. Bake the garlic spinach bread in the over for 25 minutes to enjoy the baked goodness.
I hope this video will help you. Now it’s your turn to try this Spinach bread recipe at your home and don’t forget to share your wonderful experience with us. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.