It was my sister’s marriage and it was all hustle and bustle, I was too much busy for wedding function arrangements. Finally, the day came for which I had done a lot.
I was enjoying the wedding like dancing, eating, enjoying when I felt thirsty for water, I went to the counter of drinks and I take different kinds of shots but the shot I like was Spicy Tomato Juice and I love it.
Today, I will share Spicy Tomato Juice Recipe with my lovely shot lovers. QUICK HEALTH SPICED TOMATO DRINK, take care of our health, and give our family a pleasure to see us live longer. A drink made for a healthier life.
Come let’s see how it will work.
Spicy Tomato Juice Recipe
|Tomato Juice||2 tbsp|
|Red chilly sauce||¼ tsp|
|Green chilly||½ tsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Mint leaves||15 units|
|Lemon juice||Of 1 unit|
|Mint, lemon and tomato||Enough for garnishing|
These ingredients not only keep us fit but get a glow on or faces, keep us active all day, helps in proper digestion and the delicious part of it adds on to a taste in or lives.
How Much Time It Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes|
Spicy Tomato Juice Spiced Recipe
- Peel your tomatoes and carrot and wash them.
- Now cut your tomatoes and carrots and put them in a blender.
- Then take a bowl and add tomato juice, red chilly sauce, green chilly, celery, black pepper powder, salt, mint leaves and lemon juice and mix them well.
- Then put the mixture in the blender with the tomatoes and carrots.
- Blend all the ingredients
- Take two glasses.
- Add it equally in both of them.
- Add chilled soda to it, ¼ cup soda to each.
Using this Spicy Tomato Juice recipe, taste the extraordinary, delicious, spicy plus healthy drink of tomatoes. Stay healthy and add on years to your life and happiness to the ones you stay with.
Nutritional Information of Spicy Tomato Juice Recipe