Making a drink like Spanish sangria to beat the scorching heat of the sun can be fun. The recipe I am sharing with you today is for a popular wine drink. Yes, you guessed I right. I will be talking about Spanish Sangria.
It is one such recipe that can be customized as per the taste and preference of a person. You can select wine and add fruits as per your liking. It is perfect for a hot day when you are craving a cold drink. You can even prepare a batch of sangria for the party you plan to host.
To prepare Spanish sangria at home, chill the fruits, wine, rum and orange juice. In a glass pitcher, add sliced lemon, lime and orange. Pour in rum and sugar and let it infuse all the flavors. Place it in the fridge. When ready to serve, add wine and orange juice.
This is a brief outlook of the recipe; you will get to know about the quantity of the ingredients further in the recipe as quantity is a crucial part of this recipe. If you like fruity drinks, you can also drink Amer picon cocktails or use its substitutes.
There are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail– This is a rare cocktail with some exceptional and irresistible taste. As the name suggests, this recipe, or as I must say, cocktail, contains shrimps that are the key ingredients for this recipe.
2. Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail– The reason why Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail is because of its vibrant red color. This drink blast of different kinds of berries in my mouth as it has raspberries, blueberries and blackberries in it.
3. Purple Haze Drink– The name of this drink is due to its purple color and this drink looks beautiful once done. Yes, the taste is also mind-blowing. This drink consists of alcohol and I think kids and infants should be kept away from it.
4. Melon Ball Drink– The Melon Ball is basically a tropical fruit flavor drink that you can enjoy anytime. You can also call it a fruity vodka shooter and you can add it to your party menu. And trust me, this cocktail drink will make your party time a great time.
Spanish Sangria Recipe
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Orange
- 1 ½ cups Rum
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 Bottle Dry Red Wine
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- Place rum, fruits, wine and orange juice in the fridge to get them chilled.
- Till then, slice lemon, lime and orange into thin rounds. Take a glass pitcher and place them in it. Pour rum and sugar in it.
- Chill this in the fridge for 2 hours to infuse the flavours.
- As it gets ready, crush the fruits with a wooden spoon. Pour in wine and orange juice.
- Serve chilled.
Still, if you have any doubt, feel free to leave your query in the comment section below. I will be glad to help you in any manner. Also, if you have any suggestion of a recipe you like to learn about. Suggest me in the comments and I will get back to you surely. Enjoy your drink but make sure you are being responsible. Stay tuned for more intriguing recipes. Cheers!