I sure don’t need to tell you the taste and tickles you are going to experience after a soulful cooking of this Ultimate delight. None coming over is unaware of Ramsay’s perfection and a devouring cook. Enjoy the making of Gordon Ramsay Pasta Bolognese Recipe and encounter all your doubts about the same with us.
People also ask
- How do you make a spaghetti Bolognese?
- How do you make your own Bolognese sauce?
- Is there Spaghetti Bolognese in Italy?
- How do you prepare spaghetti bolognese?
- How long does it take to make a spaghetti Bolognese?
Spaghetti Bolognese with Gordon Ramsay’s Special Sauce: Ingredients
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Rashers of streaky ‘Pancetta’ Bacon (Chopped)||6|
|Large Onions (Chopped)||2|
|Garlic Cloves (Crushed)||3|
|Stick of Celery||1|
|Lean Minced Beef||1 kg|
|Red Wine||2 large glasses|
|Tomatoes (Chopped)||2 x 400g cans|
|Fresh or dried bay leaves salt and freshly ground black pepper||2|
Note: Don’t forget freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese for serving.
Gordon Ramsay’s Bolognese Sauce Ingredients and Recipe: Video
Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe with Gordon Ramsay’s Special Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan and fry the bacon until golden over a medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic, frying until softened. Increase the heat and add the minced beef. Fry it until it has browned.
- Pour in the wine and boil until it has reduced in volume by about a third. Reduce the temperature and stir in the tomatoes and celery.
- Cover with a lid and simmer over a gentle heat for 1-1½ hours until it’s rich and thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain and serve. Sprinkle a little Parmesan over the pasta before adding a good baleful of the sauce. Finish the topping with a further scattering of cheese and some black pepper.
Suggested Read: Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Disclaimer: This recipe is also filed under Gordon Ramsay Bolognese recipe channel 4 and the best spaghetti Bolognese recipe in the world. This is the award winning Bolognese sauce and spaghetti Bolognese recipe from MasterChef.
Happy Savoring folks!
Stay tuned for more such ideas on your food and don’t forget to mention your experience with the dish in the comment section below.
Are you passionate about cooking or exploring new culinary venues, and seek to be a part of an active community then food blogging can turn out to be a fun and profitable for you. Visit the link to know more about How to start a Food Blog and Make Money out of it.