Most of the mothers are aware of the fact that eating outside or eating fast food will make your kid fat and an unhealthy kid, Right? If yes, then I have something special for your kids which you can make at home and your kids will love it.
The name of that eatable is Soy Burger which I learned in my school in Home Sciences when I was in 7th standard. Today I was making it for my kids at home because they love junk food and their favourite is the burger.
A thought came into my mind to share Soy Burger Recipe with a myriad of mothers who are caring but can’t do something for the health of their kids. Today, I have brought a solution for all your problems related to your kids of eating food outside.
Come, Let’s gather the ingredients for Soy Burger Recipe from the nearest supermarket.
Ingredients For Soy Burger
|Canned Soybeans||3 Cups|
|Sunflower Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Ground Cayenne||1/4 tsp|
|Grated Carrots||1/2 Cup|
|Chopped Stalked Celery||1|
|Medium Chopped Onions||1|
|Chopped Bell Pepper||1/2|
|Cooked Milet||2 1/2 Cups|
People are very excited to know about the recipe but do you know how much time it will take? Don’t worry I will tell you.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|40 Mins||40 Mins||80 Mins|
Finally, the wait is over. We are almost one step away from a marvellous Soy Burger Recipe. Come let’s check it out.
Soy Burger Recipe
- Add tamari, soybeans, oil, cayenne, and garlic in the food processor. Process the mixture until it will become smooth.
- Transfer the mixture from bowl to large bowl.
- Add cloves garlic, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper, millet, oats in the large bowl, and mix it properly.
- Over the medium heat add oil in a large skillet and bring some bean mixture and give it the shape of a patty. Heat it on oil.
- Heat the mixture of patty shape until it will turn brown from both sides for 3 minutes and repeat the process for the remaining mixture.
- Place that patty into the bun of burger with cabbage and onion.
- Serve Immediately.
Your Soy Burger is ready to serve. Serve it your kids as a substitute to those unhealthy burgers and I am sure that they will love it
Nutritional Facts Of Soy Burger
I’ve told above that Soy Burgers are healthy as compared to a normal burger but the question is how much? So that’s why I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of the Soy Burger below.
How To Make Soy Burger at Home|Video
From my experience, I understand one thing that watching something live will make your task easy. So, I’ve added this video of how to make Soy Burgers at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of a Soy Burger. Make this at your home and serve it to your kids and tell us what they thought about these Soy Burgers in the comments section below.