Soy burger is a great and healthy burger to make. The patty is made of vegetables. soybeans and spices. It is delicious and flavorful. It is served in a bun with other vegetables.
If you are craving a healthy and delicious burger, the soy burger is a great option for it. It is protein-rich and filled with the goodness of vegetables, soybeans, grains, and spices. It is a great plant-based burger for vegan people.
To make a soy burger, blend tamari, soybeans, oil, cayenne, and garlic in a food processor. Transfer this to a large bowl. Then, add garlic, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper to it. Also, add millet and oats to it. Mix it properly. Shape this mixture in a patty and cook it. Place the patty in a bun. Top with cabbage and onions and serve it.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Burger Americana– Burgers are one of the highest-selling foods all over the world. Burger Americana is so popular in the US. So, if you want to make burgers just like those in the restaurants you have landed upon the right place.
2. Hobo Beans– When you want to spice up basic stewed beans, this recipe can certainly come in handy. Filled with beans, bacon, and ground beef, this makes a delicious supper for your family.
3. Mushroom Stuffed Burgers– Mushroom stuffed burgers are the perfect recipe if you love a delicious juicy cheeseburger and tender mushrooms. This recipe brings you the best of both.
4. Grilled Salmon Burgers– This grilled salmon burger recipe transforms the tender salmon fillet into crispy yet flaky grilled salmon patties. These patties, when combined with delicious toppings, make an amazing burger.
Soy Burger Recipe
- Large Skillet
- 3 cups Canned Soybeans
- ¼ cup Tamari
- ½ cup Carrots (grated)
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- ½ Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 ½ Cooked Milet
- 2 cups Oats
- ½ Cabbage
- ½ Onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 8 Buns (sliced in half)
- ¼ cup Sunflower Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cayenne
- Add tamari, soybeans, oil, cayenne, and garlic in the food processor. Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Also, add cloves garlic, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper, millet, and oats in the large bowl. Mix it properly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Take some of the bean mixture and give it the shape of a patty. Add the patty to the skillet.
- Cook the patty until it turns brown from both sides for 3 minutes. Repeat the process for the remaining mixture.
- Place the patty inside a bun. Top the patty with cabbage and onion.
- Serve immediately.