Who doesn’t love to have a junk-free delicious ranch? Try the famous Southwest ranch dressing recipe at home in just 10 minutes. It compliments healthy salads with the taste and flavors of your choice.
I love to make my own ranch dressing for two reasons. It is homemade and healthy. Secondly, I know all the ingredients added to it. So, try southwest ranch dressing at home and enjoy your salads. You can also make southwest ranch dips from this recipe with less water or keeping it thick.
You can easily make southwest ranch dressing at home. Blend mayonnaise with onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, apple cider vinegar, some lime juice, cumin, and paprika. Add minced tomatoes and blend the mixture. Your southwest ranch dressing is ready in just 10 minutes.
I will show you step-by-step instructions to make southwest ranch dressing at home in just 10 minutes. So, stick with this article and follow the instructions mentioned down below. Don’t forget to watch a similar video provided below in the recipe card. Also, make sure you give the recipe a fair rating. But before you check it out, explore some other dips and sauces.
1. Comeback Sauce– Comeback sauce is a perfect dressing for salads, sandwiches & burgers. I am going to tell you how you can make this awesome spread at your home.
2. Sugar-free Cocktail Sauce– You wanna go for a healthier cocktail dip? Then, try the sugar-free cocktail sauce. It’s flavored with horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, monk fruit, and lemon juice. It’s much healthier than any other cocktail sauce and can be made in a matter of minutes.
3. Crack Dip– Crack dip is a creamy dip loaded with the flavors of jalapenos and mexicorns. It’s a creamy blend of mayonnaise, sour cream, and cheese jazzed up with the flavors of green onions, and jalapenos.
4. Chili Bean Dip– Give a Mexican make-over to your leftover beans! Try the recipe for chili bean dip. It contains baked beans cooked with sour cream and cream cheese. Green chili and ground cumin add a spicy touch to this dip while cheddar cheese gives it a flavorsome lift.
Southwest Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 1 Mayonnaise (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 teaspoon Lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried drill
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne (optional)
- Add all these ingredients to a blender.
- Blend it until it is smooth and combined.
- Or, you can also whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until they are combined well.
- Keep it aside or in the refrigerator for about 5-8 minutes.
- Your southwest ranch dressing is ready.
- You can also use paleo mayonnaise.
- You can add ingredients of your choice like cayenne.
- In case you don’t have a blender or food processer, you can whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.