Southern Comfort (also known as abbreviated SoCo) is an American whiskey-based liqueur that was founded by was founded in 1874 in New Orleans by a bartender called Martin Wilkes Heron and originally used whiskey as the base spirit.
It has fruit, spice, and whiskey flavoring and is made from neutral spirits. s Southern Comfort is available in 100 proof, 70 proof, and 42 proof. Some variations such as the Special Reserve are 80 proof.
If you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Southern Comfort prices on the internet. Besides that, I will also tell you different varieties and mixed drinks of Southern Comfort.
Southern Comfort Prices
Southern Comfort prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml and a 1.75ml bottle. You can usually buy Southern Comfort from any of the supermarket brands like Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Target and more.
Southern Comfort has three varieties of whiskeys. And you can make a handful of mixed drinks with it. So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Southern Comfort prices.
|Southern Comfort Bold Black Cherry||750ml||$17.49|
Southern Comfort Varieties
Southern Comfort is present in 3 different varieties. Those three varieties are Original, Black, and 100 Proof. So without waiting more, let’s know a little more about Southern Comfort varieties.
Southern Comfort Original is our 70 proof whiskey, inspired by our founder’s 1874 recipe, with core whiskey notes and iconic fruit and spice accents. Enjoyed best with mainstream mixers and in cocktails, it brings everyone together – just like our hometown.
A robust whiskey-forward profile with subtle spice and fruity accents, our Black label takes the original Southern Comfort experience up a notch — for those who like their extra-smooth whiskey extra bold. Try it neat, on the rocks or in a classic cocktail.
3) 100 Proof
A premium whiskey that’s bold and balanced, with core whiskey notes and vibrant caramel and fruit accents. Crafted for true whiskey lovers who want a little extra New Orleans kick whether enjoyed neat, on the rocks or mixed in classic cocktails.
Southern Comfort Mixed Drink
You can make a couple of mixed drinks using Southern Drink whiskey. So let’s check out all of them.
- Southern Rock– This drink is made with 2 oz Southern Comfort 80 Proof.
- Bold Fashioned– This drink is made with 2 oz Southern Comfort 80 Proof, ½ oz Simple Syrup, and 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters.
- Whiskey Neat– This drink is made with 1½ oz Southern Comfort.
- Comfort Collins– This drink is made with 1½ oz Southern Comfort, ¼ tsp lime juice, and Lemon-lime soda.
- Southern Mule– This drink is made with 2 oz Southern Comfort 80 Proof and 3 oz Ginger Beer.
- Southern Manhattan– This drink is made with 2 oz Southern Comfort 80 Proof, 1 oz Sweet Vermouth, and 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters.