Stranger the people in your life, exciting are the experiences. Let’s again create our lives on this plate. There are times when you make the best out of strange. When you pass around not so likable ingredients and make a tasty dish out of it; using the strange and exciting, is yet another lovable dish you going to make.
Tomato rice thus has the capability to excite your taste buds. Let’s create an excitement and with the flavor of coriander add the last excitement; to make it complete yet another dish so wondrous and beautiful in sight. The plain of the dish yet added some colors of amazing ingredients make you devour the beauty. In fact colors have the power to change you for better. Get inspired by food to have a better life.
How much time it will take:
|40 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour 10 minutes|
Ingredients for South Indian Tomato Rice:
|Gram (chane ki dal)||½ cup|
|Split black gram (urad kid al)||½ cup|
|Black mustard seeds (rai)||2 tsp|
|Chopped green chillies||2-3 units|
|Chopped ginger||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
How to Make South Indian Tomato Rice | Recipe:
- Soak rice and both the dals for about half an hour.
- Chop tomatoes thickly.
- Chop chilies and coriander leaves beforehand.
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat it. Now add rai, green chilies and ginger. Roast it all.
- Add ½ tsp turmeric powder, two kinds of soaked dals and mix it all. Now add tomatoes, 2 tsp salt, soaked rice and 2 cups water to it. Cover it and cook on a medium flame for about 15-20 minutes. When the water dries keep it covered for a while.
- Now add coriander leaves, mix it all and serve hot.
Taste this lovable tomato rice for a change in your life. Feel the lava burst on your taste buds with this simplicity. Know the power of art and simple in your life.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…