My mother has a recipe book on which I saw the Sous Vide Potatoes Recipe. I was trying to make it but I was not able to make it perfect. I asked my mother about the mistakes I was doing while making Sous Vide Potatoes.
Today, I was making Sous Vide Potatoes for myself. I was repeating those mistakes which I was doing but suddenly, I remembered the instruction given by my mother. By following her instructions, I made it and it came out to be the best Sous Vide Potatoes.
I thought to share Sous Vide Potatoes Recipe with my lovely people over here. So, you cannot make those mistakes what I was doing? But first, let’s gather the ingredients for Sous Vide Potatoes Recipe from supermarkets. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Vegan Stuffing– It contains a lot of vegetables and uses olive oil as an alternative to butter. Vegetable broth is also a great alternative to chicken broth. It also contains a whole lot of spices that make it aromatic and flavorful.
2. Sous Vide Mushrooms– These sous vide mushrooms are nicely firm and have a juicy, succulent texture and a great flavor.
3. Gnocchi– Word Gnocchi means traditional Italian potato dumplings which are small and soft. I learned to make Gnocchi from my friend who is a big potato lover and she always used to try new things from the potatoes.
4. American Vegetable Chop Suey– This recipe is a combination of fried noodles, tangy sauces, and vegetables to add on to its delight. The sauce with a combo of veggies just slips smoothly on our tongue and the crisp of noodles just adds on to the pleasure of eating.
Ingredients For Sous Vide Potatoes
|Yukon Gold Potatoes||1 Pound|
|Unsalted Butter||2 tbsp|
|Extra Virgin Oil||1 tbsp|
|Minced Fresh Thyme||1 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||2 tsp|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1 tsp|
Now let’s see how much time we have to wait for sous vide potatoes.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||60 Mins||70 Mins|
Finally, we have arrived at the last stage that we all are waiting for. That is the Sous Vide Potatoes Recipe.
Sous Vide Potatoes Recipe
- Set the cooker of anova sous at 190°F.
- In a vacuum seal bag, add all the ingredients to set.
- With the help of the water immersion technique. seal the vacuum sealer and put the bag in water for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, remove the bag from the water bath and transfer all the ingredients from bag to a platter.
- Serve Immediately.
Finally, Sous Vide Potatoes are ready. Make them at your home and I bet that you will all love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Sous Vide Potatoes
Since we all know that Potatoes are a very great source of carbohydrates and many people love to have potatoes as a part of their diet. So for all the people who are worried about the health benefits of the Sous Vide Potatoes, I’ve mentioned a nutritional breakdown below
How To Make Sous Vide Potatoes at Home|Video
When I was trying to make Sous Vide Potatoes for the first time, I saw a video on YouTube regarding its recipe. I’ve added a video of the recipe of Sous Vide Potatoes, so it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Sous Vide Potatoes. Do make this at your home and share your reviews on the comments section below. We’ll bring you more recipes like these in the future.