Today I’m very excited to share this amazing cake recipe that is very easy and simple to make. The name of this cake is sous vide cheesecake.
Sous Vide is a very famous and unique cooking technique in which food is placed in a plastic pouch and cooked underwater. Our blog has covered several sous vide recipes such as sous vide carrots, sous vide broccoli, sous vide steak and many other recipes. But if we talk about the simplest and unique one, then this sous vide cheesecake is the clear winner.
Preparation of this sous vide cheesecake starts with the preheating of the water bath to 176F and crush the Graham crackers in a sandwich bag. Add cinnamon, sugar and salted butter. Bake this for 10 minutes and add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Cook it in a canning jar, remove it from the water bath and let it chill in the refrigerator.
That was just a quick overview of the recipe but I will share the full recipe along with its ingredients and nutritional value and how much time you need to make it. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes– Lemon cheesecake cupcakes will be a delightful recipe. These are the perfect mini cheesecakes for a crowd! You don’t need many ingredients to make them, and they come together fairly quickly.
2. Mini Cheesecakes– These Mini Cheesecakes feature a homemade smooth and creamy cheesecake filling. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and includes several different topping options to use too.
3. Vegan Banana Cake– You will love this vegan banana cake recipe, it is delicious, light and fluffy, perfectly moist, loaded with banana flavour, topped with lemon frosting and it’s very simple to cook.
4. Oreo Cheesecake– Oreo cheesecake is the perfect answer to your cheesecake prayers. The chocolate and cream-loaded desert is the one you have been waiting for overnight. Honestly, I would eat the whole in one sitting; it is that tempting.
Ingredients For Sous Vide Cheesecake
- 150 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pack Graham Crackers
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
These ingredients can be easily stocked into your kitchen or in case you need anything; you can buy it from a nearby grocery store.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Sous Vide Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes|
This jar of cheesecake will only take 40 minutes and trust me, the process of making this cake is really very interesting. Anyone making this dessert will engage so much in the cooking process of this dish that they’ll forget their other work.
Steps To Make Sous Vide Cheesecake
- Heat the water bath to 176F.
- Place the Graham crackers in a sandwich bag and crush them.
- Now add cinnamon, sugar and salted butter.
- Place the crust mixture at the bottom and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream and vanilla into a mixing bowl.
- In a canning jar, add a cheesecake mixture.
- Tighten the jar lids and cook it for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Now remove from the water bath and let it chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Top it with a fresh juice and enjoy.
And this is it. Your super easy to make cheesecake is ready in just 9 steps. Make sure to follow all the steps to make this dessert just like you’ve imagined it.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Sous Vide Cheesecake
This cake is an excellent source of sodium and other nutrients. The nutritional values are given in the table below:
How To Make Sous Vide Cheesecake At Home | Video
Here is a video for your better understanding and you can watch this video anytime whenever you want to make this yummy cheesecake at home.
Give a try to this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section. Do give your valuable feedback in the comment section. Do share this recipe with your friends and family and stay connected with us for more wonderful cooking ideas and recipes.