Today, I’m going to share the amazing recipe for sous vide asparagus. This recipe will make your dinner even more special and amazing.
Sous vide is a very famous cooking technique in which the food is sealed in an airtight bag and cooked in temperature-controlled water. This amazing preparation of asparagus with lemon and salt is really very simple.
To make sous vide asparagus, prepare a water bath. Then, prep the asparagus and place it in a zip log bag. Immerse the bag in the water bath and cook the asparagus for a few minutes. Then, place the cooked asparagus on a serving platter. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over them and serve.
This is a quick overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Honey Walnut Shrimp– Honey walnut shrimp originated from Hong Kong. It is a recipe for Chinese cuisine and is very famous. But now, Americans also love this delicacy. I learned this recipe from my friend. He went to Shanghai for his work and came home with the recipe.
2. Cherry Tomato & Summer Squash Pasta– The creamy cherry tomato & summer squash pasta is a great yet simple summer pasta recipe with delicious cherry tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, goat cheese, herbs, and seasoning, all combined with whole-grain rotini.
3. Pad Thai– Thai recipes are one of the most incredible and lip-smacking dishes you would ever lay your hands on. Pad Thai is one of the most famous street foods in Thailand. You can find it in Thai restaurants as well.
4. Garlic Mushrooms on Toast– Mushroom on toast is a yummy topping of these your favorite ingredient; cooked with aromatic spices. A little, quick bread pizza to give you a tummy-filling supper.
Sous Vide Asparagus Recipe
- 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 20 sticks Asparagus
- Prepare a water bath.
- Inside a large pot, place a sous-vide wand and fill it with water.
- The wand must have a minimum fill line.
- Set the temperature to 180o.
- For the preparation of asparagus, cut off the woody ends of asparagus.
- With a vegetable peeler, take off the outer layer of the stalks.
- Place asparagus in a zip lock bag and seal up to the corner.
- Immerse these bags into the water bath and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Place asparagus on a serving platter. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over it and enjoy.