Sonic signature sauce is half virtuous and half decadent. The virtuous part is the rich components and the decadent is the sweetness of honey. You will find a balance of sweet and tart flavors in the Sonic signature sauce. On top of that, making it in your kitchen is a piece of cake.
If you are a fanatic of sauce recipes, then you will also adore this one. Just whisk mayonnaise, lemon, barbecue sauce, Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, and honey. The Sonic signature sauce will be ready to serve.
Drizzle the knockoff sauce on your favorite steaks, fried snacks, or seafood dishes. The options are truly endless. Try the classic and versatile sauces right in your kitchen. The homemade version of Sonic signature sauce is sure to impress your guests.
Get your hands on the notable list of required equipment, ingredients, and instructions. To check on the calorific value, we have added the nutritional chart below. Scroll down to seek the recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to mix all the components.
- Whisk – Using a whisk, merge all the components.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||–||3 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
- Mayonnaise – The base of the Sonic signature sauce is the mayonnaise.
- Honey – A teaspoon of honey will balance the spice and improve the texture of the sauce.
- Yellow Mustard – Yellow mustard is a great option for bringing out tangy flavors.
- Dijon Mustard – Dijon mustard has pungent yet balanced sharpness. Add a teaspoon of Dijon mustard to the sauce mix.
- Lemon Juice – Squeeze half a lemon to add zesty tang to the signature sauce.
- Barbecue Sauce – Spice up the sauce with a tablespoon of barbecue sauce. It will not only taste great but also enhance the flavors.
Steps To Make Sonic Signature Sauce
1. Gather The Items
Gather all the elements, including lemon, barbecue sauce, Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, and mayonnaise. Prepare the Sonic signature sauce in your kitchen with these elements. All you need to do is whisk away to form a smooth texture of the sauce.
2. Whisk Away
Take a bowl, add mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, a teaspoon of honey, and barbecue sauce. Finally, squeeze half a lemon on the top and mix it through. Whisk the elements together until they form a smooth texture.
How Will Sonic Signature Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Sonic signature sauce is full of sweet, smoky, and savory flavors. The texture of the sauce is glazed with rich elements that look appealing. Fresh, homemade, and authentic signature sauce will not disappoint you at all.
Sonic Signature Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, a teaspoon of honey, and barbecue sauce.
- Mix all of them evenly until it forms a smooth texture.
- Sonic’s signature sauce will be ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s in Sonic’s signature sauce?
Sonic’s signature sauce is prepared with a blend of honey mustard and barbecue sauce.
How much Sonic’s signature sauce costs you?
Sonic’s signature sauce costs you $3.99.
Is Sonic signature sauce vegan?
The signature sauce is not vegan. However, you can prepare your own sauce by adding vegan elements to the sauce.
What Sauces does Sonic have?
Sonic offers an assortment of sauces which includes Sonic BBQ sauce, Sonic Honey Mustard, Ranch, Picante sauce, Sonic signature sauce, Fry sauce, Sonic Marinara.
Grab your apron and get to ready to prepare this easy Sonic signature sauce at home in a jiffy. With a blink of an eye this sauce will be ready. Refer to the details above and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section below.