Sonic signature sauce is half virtuous and half decadent. The virtuous part is the rich components and the decadent is the sweetness of honey. You will find a balance of sweet and tart flavors in the Sonic signature sauce. On top of that, making it in your kitchen is a piece of cake.
If you are a fanatic of sauce recipes, then you will also adore this signature sauce. Just whisk mayonnaise, lemon, barbecue sauce, Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, and honey. The Sonic signature sauce will be ready to serve.
Drizzle the knockoff sauce on your favorite steaks, fried snacks, or seafood dishes. The options are truly endless. Try the classic and versatile sauces right in your kitchen. The homemade version of Sonic signature sauce is sure to impress your guests.
Get your hands on the notable list of required equipment, ingredients, and instructions. To check on the calorific value, we have added the nutritional chart below. Scroll down to seek the recipe.
What's In The Post
Is Sonic Signature Sauce Vegetarian/ Vegan?
The Sonic signature sauce is a blend of different sauces and condiments. While it contains some vegan ingredients, it is not vegan. It is also not vegetarian.
The reason is that the Sonic signature sauce has mayonnaise which contains egg thus making it not vegetarian or vegan. It also contains honey, another non-vegan ingredient.
Does Sonic Signature Sauce Have Two Kinds Of Mustard Sauce?
Sonic signature sauce does, in fact, have not one but two kinds of mustard sauces. One is your Dijon mustard and the other is the old-fashioned yellow flavor. Both these give the signature sauce a strong mustard flavor and aroma.
What Are The Tips To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
- Add Some Zest – For a fresh flavor, you can add some lemon zest along with some lemon juice.
- Check The Consistency – The sauce shouldn’t be too runny or too thick. Make sure the consistency is just right.
- Make It Vegan – If you want to make the sauce vegan, switch mayonnaise with vegan mayonnaise and honey with maple syrup.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to mix all the components.
- Whisk – Using a whisk, merge all the components.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||–||3 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Sonic Signature Sauce?
- Mayonnaise – The base of the Sonic signature sauce is the mayonnaise.
- Honey – A teaspoon of honey will balance the spice and improve the texture of the sauce.
- Yellow Mustard – Yellow mustard is a great option for bringing out tangy flavors.
- Dijon Mustard – Dijon mustard has pungent yet balanced sharpness. Add a teaspoon of Dijon mustard to the sauce mix.
- Lemon Juice – Squeeze half a lemon to add zesty tang to the signature sauce.
- Barbecue Sauce – Spice up the sauce with a tablespoon of barbecue sauce. It will not only taste great but also enhance the flavors.
Steps To Make Sonic Signature Sauce
Step 1- Take a bowl and add mayonnaise to it. After that, add a tablespoon of Dijon mustard and then a tablespoon of yellow mustard to it.
Step 2- After the mayonnaise and mustard, it is now the time to drizzle the honey.
Step 3- Add barbeque sauce to the mix to add that hickory, smoky, and sweet flavor.
Step 4- With the help of a whisk, mix all of these sauces.
Step 5- After you’ve mixed them well, squeeze some lemon into the mix.
Step 6- Mix again and your Sonic signature sauce is ready to serve!
How Will Sonic Signature Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Sonic signature sauce is full of sweet, smoky, and savory flavors. The texture of the sauce is glazed with rich elements that look appealing. Fresh, homemade, and authentic signature sauce will not disappoint you at all.
What Goes Best With Sonic Signature Sauce?
The Sonic signature sauce goes best with chicken tenders. But you can use them in your burgers and sandwiches. Also, I wouldn’t call you eccentric if you decide to eat your fries and tater tots with the sauce. It is also a great pairing!
Sonic Signature Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Take a bowl and add mayonnaise to it. After that, add a tablespoon of Dijon mustard and then a tablespoon of yellow mustard to it.
- After the mayonnaise and mustard, it is now the time to drizzle the honey.
- Add barbeque sauce to the mix to add that hickory, smoky, and sweet flavor.
- With the help of a whisk, mix all of these sauces.
- After you’ve mixed them well, squeeze some lemon into the mix.
- Mix again and your Sonic signature sauce is ready to serve!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s in Sonic’s signature sauce?
Sonic’s signature sauce is prepared with a blend of honey mustard and barbecue sauce.
How much Sonic’s signature sauce costs you?
Sonic’s signature sauce costs you $3.99.
Is Sonic signature sauce vegan?
The signature sauce is not vegan. However, you can prepare your own sauce by adding vegan elements to the sauce.
What Sauces does Sonic have?
Sonic offers an assortment of sauces which includes Sonic BBQ sauce, Sonic Honey Mustard, Ranch, Picante sauce, Sonic signature sauce, Fry sauce, Sonic Marinara.
Grab your apron and get to ready to prepare this easy Sonic signature sauce at home in a jiffy. With a blink of an eye this sauce will be ready. Refer to the details above and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section below.