Sonic ocean water is an amazing and refreshing drink at the restaurant. But did you know that you can get this prepared straight in your kitchen in less than 5 minutes? Yes, you read that right. Making the copycat Sonic ocean water is child’s play. Let’s see how.
The options for making this drink are endless. Microwave the coconut extract mixed with water and sugar for 30 seconds. Pour the mixture into a glass mug filled with ice cubes. Finally, pour the sprite and stir well to serve. The ocean water will be ready.
Shout out to this refreshing tropical mocktail blended with sprite and coconut extract. If you are already quenched, just get your hands on the Sonic ocean water recipe. This drink is sure to hit the spot on a scorching hot summer day. If you want, you can also use coconut water or its substitutes in the recipe.
Follow to know the notable list of required ingredients, equipment, nutritional facts, and instructions. You’ll get to know much more about the recipe as you keep reading this article. So, without further ado, scroll down to the full recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Sonic Ocean Water?
- Bowl – Merge the coconut extract, sugar, and water in a bowl.
- Spoon – Stir in all the elements with a spoon.
- Glass Mug – Pour and serve the ocean water in a glass mug.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Sonic Ocean Water?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Sonic Ocean Water?
- Coconut Extract – Add a teaspoon of coconut extract to a small bowl.
- Sugar – For sweetness, add some sugar to the small bowl and mix it well.
- Water – Half a cup of water mixed with coconut water will bring out the sweet flavors.
- Sprite – Replenish the drink by adding 24 ounces of the sprite to the ocean drink.
- Blue Food Color – A few drops of blue food coloring added to the ocean water brings a nice oceanic color.
- Ice Cubes – Add some fresh and cold ice cubes to the ocean water.
Steps To Make Sonic Ocean Water
Take a small bowl, and add sugar, coconut extract, and water. Stir well and place the bowl in the oven. Microwave the mixture for 30-40 seconds to merge the mixture evenly.
2. Bring’em Together
Assemble the ocean water drink in a glass bottle or a glass mug. Add the ice cubes to the mug, then pour the coconut mixture and a few drops of blue food coloring. Finally, add 24 ounces of the sprite to the mug and stir in well. Serve this refreshing drink and enjoy.
How Will Sonic Ocean Water Look And Taste Like?
As the name implies, the Sonic ocean water looks exactly like the blue oceanic water. It is blue because of the teaspoon of blue food coloring added to this drink. With each sip, you will feel the refreshing taste of coconut. Moreover, if you are parched, this drink will surely quench your thirst.
Sonic Ocean Water Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Sprite
- 1 teaspoon Blue Food Color
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- Take a small bowl, add a teaspoon of coconut extract, two tablespoons of sugar, and half a cup of water.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Then, take a glass bottle or a big mug. Add ice cubes to the mug.
- Pour the mixture of coconut extract mixed with water.
- Then, add half a teaspoon of food coloring to the mug.
- Finally, pour 24 ounces of sprite into the mug and mix it nicely.
- Sonic ocean water will be ready in a flick.
- Enjoy refreshing knockoff ocean water.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Sonic ocean water made of?
Sonic water is perfectly prepared with water, sugar, coconut extract, blue food color, and sprite.
What is the ocean water flavor at Sonic?
The blue food coloring added to the ocean water brings out the blue coconut flavor to the ocean water.
How much is large ocean water at Sonic?
Large ocean water at Sonic costs you $1.99.
How much sugar is in Sonic ocean water?
There is 52 g of sugar added to ocean water. However, you reduce the amount of sugar as per your taste.
How do you make blue water?
The ocean water is blue by adding a few drops of blue food coloring.
Prepare this refreshing Sonic ocean water at home with us. Refer to the above recipe article and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.