With the slogan “Service with the speed of sound”, in 1959 the name of the restaurant “Top Hat” was replaced by “Sonic”. Sonic rules in almost all states of the US with bacon double cheeseburgers to the wonderful world of variety of shakes.
Mozzarella Sticks is one of the most famous foods served in Sonic. Loved by all, people throng the restaurants for Sonic Mozzarella Sticks. I too was addicted to eating sticks in restaurants. While researching I realised that you can make the Sonic Mozzarella Sticks at Home.
So, I make Sonic Mozzarella Sticks many times at my place. It is super easy and quick to make. It transports me to another world. I even serve it in my parties and they get disappeared, no sooner than the party begins!
Seeing such a craze for Sonic Mozzarella Sticks, I would recommend you to give it a try. I will be guiding you on how to make exclusive Mozzarella Sticks at home. Check out the ultimate Sonic Mozzarella Sticks Recipe.
Sonic Mozzarella Sticks Ingredients
|Italian bread crumbs||1 cup|
|Mozzarella cheese (cut into 3/4 *3/4 inch strips)||1 lb|
|Vegetable oil||1 cup|
|Jarred pizza sauce or marinara sauce||1 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Freezing time||Total time|
|5 minutes||20 minutes||10 minutes||35 minutes|
Sonic Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- Take a bowl and mix eggs and milk in it.
- Each piece of cheese is to be coated with flour firstly, then dipped in the egg mixture.
- Next, roll them in bread crumbs.
- Again, dip the pieces in the egg mixture as well as in bread crumbs.
- Place them in the refrigerator for them to freeze.
- Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
- The prepared sticks are to be cooked on each side for about a minute.
- Before serving, drain them on paper towels.
Sonic Mozzarella Sticks Recipe Nutritional Information
|Saturated fats||2 g|
|Vitamin A||30 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|