Sonic crave sauce is a secret sauce recipe offered at the Sonic restaurant. The crave sauce is a perfect combination of ketchup, miracle whip, relish, and spices. Preparing the craved sauce at home is no big deal. Wish to know the drill? Scroll down.
Sonic crave sauce is an incredible sauce to add enhanced flavors to your food dishes. To prepare the crave sauce, all you need is a miracle whip, ketchup, relish, lemon, and some spices. Immerse all the components and the sauce will be ready in 2 minutes.
Spice up your chicken steaks, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, or salads with knockoff crave sauce. The homemade version of Sonic crave sauce mimics the exact restaurant flavors. Taste the spicy kick and tempting flavors in your kitchen.
Keep reading the full article to know the nitty gritty. Get familiar with the notable list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. The details will help you to make the sauce perfectly.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Sonic Crave Sauce?
- Whisk – Merge all the elements to prepare Sonic to crave sauce using a whisk.
- Small Bowl – Take a small bowl to mix all the sauce elements.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Sonic Crave Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Sonic Crave Sauce?
- Miracle Whip – For the base of the craved sauce, take half a cup of miracle whip.
- Ketchup – A teaspoon of ketchup will balance the spicy flavors.
- Relish – Relish is flavored and pickled cucumbers. It brings out the tart and tangy touch to the sauce.
- Garlic Powder – For some pungent flavors, add a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Onion Powder – Bring out a savory blend of flavors with a pinch of onion powder.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is highly nutritious and rich in antioxidants. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the sauce.
- Lemon – Squeeze half of the lemon juice into the crave sauce for tangy flavors.
- Cayenne Pepper – Spice up the Sonic crave sauce at home.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make Sonic Crave Sauce
1. Gather The Items
Gather all the pantry elements. It will be easy for you to just mix and blend the components. Take 2 tablespoons of miracle whip, a tablespoon of relish, ketchup, half lemon, and a few teaspoons of spices. The spices include cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, turmeric powder, and salt to your taste.
2. Whisk Away
Whisk miracle whip, ketchup, relish, and some rich spices like onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric powder, salt, lemon, and cayenne pepper. Whisk all the elements until the sauce is smooth.
How Will Sonic Crave Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Sonic carve sauce looks smooth and glazed with colorful spices. Loaded with rich elements, this carve sauce is offered at Sonic with most of the side dishes. The crave sauce is delicious and leaves you drooling when tried with fried snacks.
Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe
- Small Bowl
- ½ cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Relish
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- In a bowl, add miracle whip, ketchup, relish, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Whisk the sauce until it is smooth and flavorful.
- The knockoff Sonic crave sauce will be ready in a jiffy.
- Serve to enjoy with your favorite snacks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is in the sonic crave sauce?
Sonic crave sauce is prepared with Miracle Whip, Ketchup, Pickle Relish, Lemon, Onion Powder, Paprika and Turmeric.
What is in Sonic special sauce?
Sonic special sauce is the signature sauce of Sonic. It is a blend of honey mustard and barbecue sauces.
Is Sonic crave sauce good?
Sonic crave sauce is delicious and often served on the burgers and side dishes offered at Sonic.
What are Sonic burgers made of?
Sonic burgers are made of pure beef patties.
Prepare the easy and quick Sonic crave sauce at home with us. Refer to the above article and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.