Sink your teeth into a Sonic butter bacon burger loaded with infinitely diverse rich elements. The restaurant-style garlic butter bacon burger is tantalizingly delish. For the complete recipe, keep reading till the end of the article.
Get a delicious and quick breakfast by preparing the Sonic butter bacon burger. All you need is brisket ground beef, garlic butter, bacon, American cheese, onions, lettuce, and brisket rub. Just grill the patties, toast the bacon, and club the burger with fresh veggies.
The scrumptious knockoff Sonic butter bacon burger will be ready. Make this go-to comfort food loaded with freshness right in your kitchen. The butter bacon burger is filled with patty, roasted bacon, brisket seasoning, and cheesy goodness.
This is just an overview of the Sonic butter bacon burger recipe. Scroll down to know the notable list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Sonic Butter Bacon Burger?
- Grilling Pan – Grill the beef patty and bacon slices on the grilling pan.
- Tongs – Flip the patties and cook on both sides with the help of tongs.
- Butter Knife – Slather a teaspoon of butter on the hamburger buns and toast until they are golden brown.
- Knife – Slice the onions using a sharp knife.
- Frying Pan – Toast the hamburger in a frying pan.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Sonic Butter Bacon Burger?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Sonic Butter Bacon Burger?
- Garlic Butter – Toast the hamburger buns with some garlic butter.
- Brisket Ground Beef – Take some ground beef to form a burger patty.
- Brisket Rub – A teaspoon of brisket rub added to the burger will bring out the spicy and amazing flavors.
- Hickory Smoked Bacon – Add a slice of smoked bacon to prepare the butter bacon burger.
- Onions – Add some sliced onions to the burger stuffing.
- Lettuce – Place a sprig of iceberg lettuce in between the burger to achieve crunchy goodness.
- American Cheese Slice – Add a slice of American cheese to the bacon burger.
- Canola Oil – Grill the patties with a teaspoon of canola oil. It enhances the texture of roasted meat.
Steps To Make Sonic Butter Bacon Burger
1. Prep Time
Take some time to prepare everything before you go ahead and make the burger. Slice the onions. Form a round-shaped patty with ground beef. Begin to preheat the grilling pan greased with canola oil.
2. Grill Trend
Place the beef patty and some bacon slices on the grilling pan. Grill the patty and roast the bacon slices until crispy and golden brown. Meanwhile, toast the hamburger buns with some melted garlic butter. Place two American cheese slices on top of the burger bun and let it melt in the oven for 2 minutes.
3. Assemble The Bacon Burger
Remove the burger buns from the oven. Place the beef patties on the top. Sprinkle a teaspoon of brisket rub on the top. Layer it with some bacon, followed by lettuce and onions.
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
How Will Sonic Butter Bacon Burger Look And Taste Like?
Sonic butter bacon burger looks appetizing with roasted bacon and crispy beef patty. The bacon burger is loaded with fresh onions, lettuce, and American cheese. All in all, the flavors are well enhanced with a rich brisket rub.
Sonic Butter Bacon Burger Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Butter
- ½ pound Brisket Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Brisket Rub
- 3 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 Onion
- 2 sprigs Lettuce
- 2 slices American Cheese Slice
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- Form the burger patty with the ground brisket beef.
- Season the patties with brisket rub and grill them on a grilling pan. Along with the patty, place the bacon slices to roast.
- Meanwhile, Toast the hamburger buns with butter on a pan and slice onions.
- Further, add a slice of cheese on top of the hamburger bun. Place the hamburger buns in the oven to let the cheese melt.
- Moving forward, assemble the butter bacon burger with everything.
- First, add the beef patty and roasted bacon. Sprinkle a pinch of brisket rub over the patty.
- Then, add the lettuce and onions, and cover the burger with the top bun.
- Serve with your favorite sauces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What comes on a Sonic butter bacon burger?
Sonic butter bacon burger is perfectly loaded with beef patty, bacon, American cheese, brisket rub, lettuce, and onions.
Does Sonic still have a garlic butter bacon burger?
Yes, Sonic offers a garlic butter bacon burger.
Who makes the garlic butter bacon burger?
Sonic, the fast-food chain, makes the best garlic butter bacon burger.
How much is the Sonic butter bacon burger for?
Sonic butter bacon burger costs you $4.99.
Prepare Sonic butter bacon burger at home with us. Refer to the details in the above article and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.