Smoothie King angel food smoothie is a heavenly concoction of bananas and strawberries with other elements. This strawberry delight is thick, creamy, and full of flavors. With the help of this recipe, bring the taste of Smoothie King right to your kitchen.
All you need is strawberries, bananas, vanilla extract, turbinado sugar, milk powder, water, and ice cubes. Wanna know how to achieve the perfect consistency like Smoothie King? Follow the article and learn the subtle art of blending all the elements with us.
Blending recipes demand nothing but finesse. If the smoothie is too bubbly, add some more ice and blend through. Moreover, if it is too thick, simply add half a cup of water to balance the consistency of the smoothie.
Save yourself a penny and get this mouth-watering and refreshing Smoothie King angel food smoothie at home. Get familiar with the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions to make a smoothie just like Smoothie King.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie?
- Blender – Add all the elements in a blender to prepare a copycat smoothie.
- Knife – Slice the bananas to add to the blender with a knife.
- Glass – Pour the smoothie into a large glass.
- Ice Tray – Store some water in the ice tray to make the ice cubes for the smoothie.
- Spoon – With a spoon, drizzle a splash of vanilla extract and other elements into the blender.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie?
- Banana – For making angel food smoothie just like Smoothie King, take some bananas to blend.
- Strawberries – Add some sweet and rich flavors with frozen strawberries. Frozen strawberries will bring out the perfect consistency to the smoothie.
- Milk Powder – Milk powder adds protein without any fat and improves the texture of the smoothie.
- Turbinado Sugar – Turbinado sugar is slightly refined light brown sugar. It is the best sugar used for finishing cakes, pastries, smoothies, and much more.
- Vanilla Extract – A drizzle of vanilla extract to the smoothie will enhance the extra flavors.
- Water – Half a cup of water to balance the consistency of the smoothie.
- Ice Cubes – Pour the ice cubes at last to have a chilled and refreshing strawberry smoothie.
Steps To Make Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie
1. Gather The Items
Gather bananas, strawberries, vanilla extract, turbinado sugar, milk powder, water, and ice cubes.
In any blender, add water, frozen strawberries, bananas, turbinado sugar, milk powder, and vanilla extract. The ice cubes remain to be added at last. Adding water at first and frozen elements at last will brighten the smoothie with better results.
Pour the angel food smoothie into the glass. Add the ice cubes as per your choice. You can also add crushed ice instead of cubes. Moreover, garnish with some chopped strawberries on the top. Enjoy!
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
How Will Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie Look And Taste Like?
Smoothie King angel food smoothie looks creamy, colorful, and appetizing. Topped with strawberries, it is one of the great-tasting smoothies. On top of that, the chilled smoothie is going to surely quench your thirst.
Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup Banana
- ½ cup Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Milk Powder
- 2 tablespoons Turbinado Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- Take a blender, add all the elements and blend until it is smooth.
- For better results, add water first and the frozen elements at last.
- Blend the smoothie for just 2-4 minutes.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and add ice on the top.
- Garnish the smoothie with some chopped strawberries and serve to enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Smoothie King use real fruit?
Yes, Smoothie King uses real fruit. The real fruits bring out the best flavors with no added syrup or artificial flavors.
Are smoothie Kings smoothies healthy?
The answer is a big yes. The smoothies offered at Smoothie King are served in accordance with health benefits.
Is Smoothie King a good post-workout?
Smoothie King has the best smoothies that are often preferred for post workouts.
How much sugar does Angel Food Slim at Smoothie King have?
Angel Food Slim at Smoothie King has 32 g of sugar per serving. However, this can be changed as per your taste in sugar.
Make your own angel food smoothie just like Smoothie King with us. Refer to the above article for the details. Leave us your feedback in the comment section below.