Today I am going to share a recipe to help you beat the searing heat of the summer. The drink recipe is Smooth Sweet Tea.
To kill the summer wave, we always rely on lemonade. Even when we want a variation, we just add a dash of flavour. To offer you a change of pace, here is the recipe for Southern sweet tea. I tried it and everyone at my place loved it. This is one of the best recipes of sweet tea I have ever tasted.
Making smooth sweet tea is an easy recipe. In a pitcher, sprinkle some baking soda. Pour in boiling water and add the tea bags to infuse in it. Cover and let it rest for infusion. Remove the tea bags and add sugar. Pour some cold water and refrigerate it. Serve chilled.
You will know more about the recipe further in the article. The list of ingredients is mentioned below. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Spearmint Tea– Spearmint tea has diverse properties and chemical components that inhibit microbial, bacterial activity, tumors, oxidative stress and even aging symptoms. There are many health benefits of spearmint tea.
2. Pistachio Mastani– This yummy delight is one of the best respites for hot summer days. This pistachio mastani is another rich and royal essence to make your taste buds blow with its lavish taste.
3. Oatmeal Cookie Shots– This shot is so easy to make, just give it a quick shake and you are done. Most people don’t know about this drink but trust me, after trying these Oatmeal Cookie shots, you will fall in love with it.
4. Horchata Drink– This Mexican cuisine always surprises me with its flavors, ingredients and whatnot. They have truly mastered the art of cooking and keep experimenting with ingredients and pass it with flying colors.
Smooth Sweet Tea Recipe
- Glass Pitcher1
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 6 Tea Bags
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 6 cups Cool Water
- Take a heatproof glass pitcher of 64 ounces. Add a pinch of baking soda to it. Pour in boiling water and tea bags. Cover the pitcher and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard them. Stir sugar till it dissolves.
- Pour cold water in it and place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until it gets chilled.
You can address your concerns in my comment section below. Write them up and I will be replying with my best knowledge. Write your suggestions as well in the comments and I will make a note of that. Do give it a try and share your experiences too. Till then, enjoy your smooth sweet tea.