If you like traditional stuffed pepper, you’ll definitely love smoked stuffed pepper. It is stuffed with delicious ground beef and Italian sausage with shredded cheese on top. So, it’s a perfectly balanced meal and the best way to serve bell pepper. Read this entire article and try this recipe.
This delicious little pepper is packed with nutrition and tons of flavors. It has a smokey taste, while the cheese adds more fun to it. I’ve tried this recipe many times and trust me, it’s simple and gets ready within an hour. So, let’s not wait for any further and hop right into the recipe for a smoked stuffed pepper.
For smoked stuffed bell pepper, cook ground and ground sausage in a large pan. Now cook onion, garlic, and diced pepper in a skillet containing olive oil. Add meat mixture to the skillet and fill it in the bell peppers. Smoke for at least 50 minutes. Add shredded cheese and smoke for 10 more minutes.
Look at the recipe card below and you’ll find all the instructions on smoked stuffed bell peppers. Don’t forget to watch the video below on the recipe card. Rate this recipe if you like it. Also, save it for special family dinners. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other main course dishes from our blog.
1. Grilled Boneless Pork Chops– Grilled boneless pork chops are spicy boneless pork chops. These have charred and crispy skin. These boneless pork chops are infused with the flavors of spices like cumin, ginger, smoked paprika, mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt.
2. Greek Chicken Marinade– Marinate your chicken with Greek flavors! The Greek chicken marinade has chicken infused with the flavors of Greek yoghurt and olive oil mixed with oregano, pepper, garlic, and salt. This chicken is crispy and juicy.
3. Poor Man’s Burnt Ends– Poor man’s burnt ends are smoky BBQ bites of beef. It’s coated with caramelized char and savory flavors of BBQ sauce, honey, and spices like pepper, garlic, etc. These smoky beef chunks are tender and juicy yet crispy on the outside.
4. Grilled Cauliflower Steak– Grilled cauliflower steak is the best plant-based steak. It has charred crust and is infused with the flavors of homemade spice mixture. This tender cauliflower steak can be served with ketchup, cheese, or any other condiment.
What's In The Post
Smoked Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Large Skillet
- Large Pan
- Large Bowl
- 6 Bell Peppers
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 pound Ground Italian Sausage
- 16 ounce Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Cut the top of the bell pepper, remove the seeds or stems and set them aside.
- Set a large pan over medium heat and cook ground beef and ground sausage. Set the meat aside once you cook it.
- Now, add olive oil to the skillet. Add onions, diced pepper tops, and garlic to the skillet. Cook for at least 5-8 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the meat, cooked vegetables. Add shredded cheese and mix well.
- Fill each bell pepper with this mixture and place them in the pre-heated (300 F) smoker. Smoke these bell peppers for about 50 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese on top of the bell peppers and smoke for 10 more minutes until the cheese melts.
- You can garnish your bell pepper with chopped parsley or cilantro.