Smoked baked potatoes are one of the easiest smoker recipes. All you need is the combination of seasoning mixture and put them in a smoker for 3 hours. So, you get the best out of the least amount of work. If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, keep reading and try it now.
You can stuff smoked baked potatoes with sour cream, shredded cheese, or smoked pork. Smoked potatoes take on smokey flavor in addition to the seasoning flavors. These potatoes are the best side dish you can offer with every meal.
For smoked baked potatoes, poke holes in the potatoes. Apply olive oil on them. In a bowl, mix salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Rub this mixture on the potatoes and smoke for around 3 hours. Slit the potatoes from the middle and top with chopped parsley and butter.
Read the recipe card below to know the entire procedure. You’ll find a video as you go further down in this article. Watch it and try this recipe now. Don’t forget to rate and save this recipe.
Smoked Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Small Bowl
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Parsley (chopped)
- Butter (optional)
- Take a small bowl and mix garlic powder, black pepper, and kosher salt in the bowl.
- Poke tiny holes in the potatoes with a fork. Apply olive oil and rub the seasoning mixture on the potatoes.
- Place these potatoes on the pre-heated (225 F) smoker, close the lid, and smoke for about 3 hours. Once the internal temperature of the potatoes reaches 210 F, remove them from the smoker.
- Cut the potatoes in the middle and fluff them with a fork. Use chopped parsley or butter as a topping. You can also serve these potatoes with sour cream or stuff the potatoes with smoked pork.