Smirnoff is a very popular brand of vodka that was founded by Pyotr Smirnov in 1807. He started the company in Moscow, Russia by perfecting the charcoal filtration method.
The brand gained a huge success and as soon holding two-thirds of the Moscow market by 1886. Smirnoff has been the best selling vodka in the world for many years now and its popularity only keeps on growing. The company is currently owned by the British giant Diageo.
But in this article, I will not tell you about Smirnoff Vodka. The company also has other sub-brand called Smirnoff Ice that produces malt beverage.
So in this article, I will tell you the latest Smirnoff Ice prices. But besides Smirnoff Ice prices, I will also tell you the different varieties of Smirnoff Ice and the mixed drinks that you can create using Smirnoff Ice.
Smirnoff Ice Prices
The Smirnoff Ice prices depend on the size of the package you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 6 Pack package but on occasional purposes, the company also manufactures an 8 Pack or 10 Pack package as well. You can buy Smirnoff Icc from any of the supermarkets like Walmart and Target.
Similar to other beverage brands, there are many varieties of Smirnoff Ice such as Smirnoff Ice Pomegranate, Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst, Smirnoff Ice Watermelon, Smirnoff Ice Triple Filtered, Smirnoff Black Ice, Smirnoff Ice Triple Black, Smirnoff Ice Double Black, Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape, and more.
But the main difference between Smirnoff Vodka and Smirnoff Ice is that Smirnoff Vodka vodkas are the usual 40% alcohol by volume, Smirnoff ice is only around 4.5 to 7% alcohol by volume depending on the country and market.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Smirnoff Ice prices of 2020
|Smirnoff Ice Original Malt||6 Pack||$7.47|
|Smirnoff Ice Green Apple Malt||6 Pack||$7.47|
|Smirnoff Ice Peach Bellini Malt||6 Pack||$7.47|
|Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Malt||6 Pack||$7.47|
|Smirnoff Ice Screwdriver Malt||6 Pack||$7.47|
|Smirnoff Ice Tropical Fruit Malt||6 Pack||$7.47|
|Smirnoff Ice Party Pack||12 Pack||$14.64|
|Smirnoff Ice Original Malt||6 Pack||$7.99|
|Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Malt||6 Pack||$7.99|
|Smirnoff Ice Screwdriver Malt||6 Pack||$7.99|
Smirnoff Ice Varieties
Similar to other beverage brands, Smirnoff also comes in various varieties. So I’ve explained about all the varieties below.
- Smirnoff Ice Black Cherry
- Smirnoff Ice Smash Strawberry Lemon
- Smirnoff Sourced Strawberry Kiwi
- Smirnoff Sourced Pineapple Coconut
- Smirnoff Smashed Pineapple Coconut
- Smirnoff Ice Red White & Berry
- Smirnoff Ice Original Can
- Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Can
- Smirnoff Ice Strawberry Can
- Smirnoff Ice Margarita Can
- Smirnoff Ice Margarita
- Smirnoff Ice Original
- Smirnoff Ice Smash Screwdriver
- Smirnoff Ice Smash Cherry Lime
- Smirnoff Ice Smash Peach Mango
- Smirnoff Ice Smash Lemon Lime
- Smirnoff Ice Ice Red, White & Berry
- Smirnoff Ice Screwdriver
- Smirnoff Ice Green Apple
- Smirnoff Ice Raspberry
- Smirnoff Ice Hurricane Punch
- Smirnoff Ice Peach Bellini
- Smirnoff Ice Watermelon Mimosa
- Smirnoff Ice Grape
- Smirnoff Ice Pineapple
- Smirnoff Ice Triple Black
- Smirnoff Ice Mango
Smirnoff Ice Mixed Drinks
Although Smirnoff Ice is usually pretty low alcohol by volume, you can still mix it with other juices or liquors to create your own funky varieties. If you mix it with juices, it will be very weak and sweet, whereas if you mix it with other liquors, you might create some stronger monsters out of it.
So let’s check out all the drinks you can make with Smirnoff Ice.
- Tropical Storm– This drink is made with Smirnoff ice pineapple, 0.5 oz Smirnoff, coconut pour Smirnoff ice pineapple and Smirnoff coconut into a 12oz rocks glass over ice + garnish with a slice of pineapple
- Gameday Shandy- This drink is made with Smirnoff ice original, 5oz lager (recommended Guinness blonde American lager), fresh lemon squeeze, lemon garnish, and pour both into a pint glass and top with a lemon wheel.
- Preparada– This drink is made with bottle Smirnoff ice raspberry (or your favorite Smirnoff ice flavor), fresh chopped fruit, chili lime seasoning, chamoy (a salty spicy syrup made from chili and corn) to taste, and fill 16 oz glass halfway with ice + add fresh fruit + chili lime seasoning and chamoy + pour Smirnoff ice over mixture and serve.
- Pre-Game Sangria– This drink is made with Smirnoff ice, screwdriver flavored malt beverage, 2 cups butterfly kiss pinot grigio, and stir in a large pitcher and add fresh oranges + cherries and strawberries.
- Sunrise– This drink is made with one 11.2 oz bottle Smirnoff ice screwdriver, a splash of cranberry juice, and pour Smirnoff ice™ screwdriver over ice + top off with cranberry juice.