If I talk about my favorite breakfast with you. It is none another than Smashed Brussels Sprouts, although my mother makes everything delicious but only one in 10 days I get Smashed Brussels Sprouts is a kind of dessert.
Whole week I wait for the day when will my mother give Smashed Brussels Sprouts. Today, is the day when I got the opportunity to eat Smashed Brussels Sprouts and I got a thought while eating to share Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe.
Today, I will share secret Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe with lovely my lovely people so you can make it at home.
Let’s see steps of making recipe.
Ingredients Required To Make Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
|Brussels Sprouts||1 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic Powder/Garlic Cloves||1 tbsp|
|Red Chilly Flakes||1 tbsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
|Parmesan Cheese||1 cup|
|Chopped Parsely||1 cup|
How To Make Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees line a baking sheet.
- In a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add Brussels sprouts, cover and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cover with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil until cheese starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||45 MINS||60 MINS|
Nutritional Facts OF Smashed Brussels Sprouts