Skyy Vodka a popular brand of vodka that was established by Maurice Kanbar in 1992. The brand is established in the United States. But in 2009 SKYY Spirits LLC was acquired by Campari Group, and in 2012 was renamed Campari America.
But Skyy Vodka is not limited to America, it does pretty well internationally. A standard Skyy Vodka is 40% ABV or 80 proof. The company claims that the vodka is nearly congener-free due to its distillation process. The company’s slogan is also “Vodka so filtered – we even took Russia out of it”.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Skyy Vodka prices on the internet. Besides the Sky Vodka prices, I will also tell you the varieties of Skyy Vodka and the mixed drinks that you can make with it.
Skyy Vodka Prices
Skyy Vodka prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml and a 1.75ml bottle. You can buy Skyy Vodka from any of the supermarkets like Walmart, Walgreens, Target, CVS, and many more.
Skyy Vodka is present in various flavors like citrus, pineapple, blood orange, vodka infused with Moscato grape, wild strawberry, Georgia peach, vanilla bean, cherry, dragon fruit, raspberry, passion fruit, coconut, and grape. You can add other beverages to Skyy Vodka to make a mixed drink.
So without waiting more, elt’s check out the latest Skyy Vodka prices od 2020.
|Skyy Vodka Original||750ml||$13.97|
|Skyy Vodka Original||1.75l||$18.64|
|Skyy Vodka Original||750ml||$17.99|
|Skyy Vodka Original||1.75l||$30.99|
|Skyy Vodka Original||750ml||$14.99|
|Skyy Vodka Original||1.75l||$26.99|
|Skyy Vodka Original||1.75l||$20.58|
|Skyy Vodka Original||750ml||$19.99|
|Skyy Vodka Original||1.75l||$33.99|
Skyy Vodka Flavors
Similar to other vodka brands, Skyy Vodka is also present in various flavors that I’ve mentioned below.
- Original– This drink is the original, fresh and clean spirit that started it all.
- Bartlett Pear– This drink has a sweet, smooth and ripe taste.
- Blood Orange- This drink has a spicy taste, with a hint of sweetness.
- California Apricot– This drink is juicy, floral and perfected with the pleasant sweetness of Apricot.
- Cherry- This drink has a taste of cherry in it.
- Citrus– This drink tastes like perfectly ripened lemon.
- Coastal Cranberry- This drink tastes tarter, crisper and cooler than ever.
- Georgia Peach– This drink tastes like perfect juicy peaches.
- Honeycrisp Apple– This drink is tart, crisp and heavenly sweet.
- Pacific Blueberry- This drink has a sweeter taste just like Primo Pacific Northwest Blueberry.
- Pineapple- This drink is infused with natural pineapple flavor and it is sweet in taste.
- Raspberry– This drink tastes as exactly as raspberries.
- Sun-Ripened Watermelon– THis drink offers a mouth-watering and a sweet spirit.
- Texas Grapefruit– This dink is infused with natural flavors of Grapefruit.
- Tropical Mango– This drink tastes like a honeyed sweetened mango.
- Wild Strawberry- This drink is infused with the natural flavors of strawberry.
Skyy Vodka Mixed Drinks
If you’re looking to make some mixed vodka drinks but don’t want to shell out big bucks for expensive vodkas, then you might as well just get Skyy vodka and call it a day. It comes in just about any flavor you need so you can make a wide range of drinks with it.
You can make a variety of Skyy Vodkas but in this article, I will tell you the Top 20 Skyy Vodka mixed drinks that you can make but you can check all the mixed drinks on their website.
- Bicycle Fix– This drink is made with 2 parts Skyy Infusions California Apricot, 3⁄4 part Fresh Lemon Juice, 3⁄4 part Simple Syrup, and Float Camper
- California 75– This drink is made with 11⁄2 parts Skyy Infusions California Apricot, 1⁄2 part Fresh Lemon Juice, 1⁄2 part Simple Syrup, and Fill California Sparkling Wine.
- In the Study– This cocktail is made with 2 parts Skyy Infusions California Apricot, 1 part Sweet Vermouth, 1⁄4 part Grand Marnier, and 2 dashes Angostura Bitters.
- Barlett Poor Liza– This drink is made with 2 PARTS Skyy Infusions Bartlett Pear, ½ PART Green Chartreuse, ¼ PART Simple Syrup, ¾ PART Lemon Juice, and 3 DASHES Peychaud’s Bitters.
- Sparkling Choice– This drink is made with 2 PARTS Skyy Infusions Bartlett Pear, ½ PART Hazelnut Liqueur, and ½ PART Lemon Juice.
- 7×7 Love– This drink is made with 1.5 oz SKYY Infusions Strawberry, 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice, 0.75 oz Simple Syrup, 0.75 oz Cream, and 0.5 oz Frangelico Fill Soda.
- Nola Night– This drink made with 2 oz Skyy Vodka, 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice, 0.5 oz Orgeat, 2 Dashes Black, and Walnut Bitters.
- Sweet Cajun– This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Vodka, 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice, 0.75 oz Simple Syrup, and 3 Blackberries.
- Ocean Drive– This drink is made with 1.5 oz Skyy Infusions Grapefruit, 0.5 oz Espolon Reposado, 0.5 oz Aperol, and 1 Dash Orange Bitters.
- Cabana Life– This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Infusions Raspberry, 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice, 0.75 oz Simple Syrup, 1 Sugar Cube, and 3 Mint Sprigs.
- Summer in Winter– This drink is made with 2 oz SkyyInfusions Peach, 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice, 0.75 oz Simple Syrup, and Fill Cold Tea.
- Walk of Fame- This drink is made with 1 oz Skyy Vodka, 1 oz Skyy Infusions Pacific Blueberry, 0.5 oz Cinzano Dry Vermouth, 0.5 oz Cinzano Rosso Vermouth, and 2 Dashes Peychauds Bitters.
- The Venerable Discoland– This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Vodka, 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice, 0.25 oz White Creme de Cacao, 0.5 oz Simple Syrup, and 3 Dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters.
- Merry & Bright– This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Vodka, 0.5 oz Cinzano Dry Vermouth, 0.5 oz Cinzano Bianco Vermouth, and Sprig Rosemary.
- Rocket Man– This drink is made with 1.5 oz Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape, 0.5 oz Campari, 1 oz Cinzano Rosso Vermouth, and 0.25 oz Simple Syrup.
- Molly Brown– This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Vodka, 1.5 oz Fresh Apple Juice, 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice, 0.5 oz Simple Syrup, 1 Dash, Orange Bitters, and 2 Sprigs Tarragon
- The 606- This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Vodka, 1 oz Cinzano Rosso Vermouth, 0.25 oz Maple Syrup, and 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- The Hidden Cove Que– This drink is made with 2 oz Skyy Infusions Tropical Mango, 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice, 0.75 oz Agave Syrup, 1 Pinch Salt, and 1 Dash Hot Sauce.
- The Fens– This drink is made with 1.5 oz Skyy Infusions Pacific Blueberry, 0.5 oz Aperol, 0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice, and 0.5 oz Simple Syrup.
- Dallas Skyline- This drink is made with 1.5 oz Skyy Infusions Vanilla, 0.5 oz Espolon Blanco Tequila, 1.5 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice, 0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice, and 1 Dash Angostura Bitters.