As the name suggests, Simple Syrup is a plain and fairly easy recipe to make at home. Well, as a matter of fact, the syrup is a thick and sweet liquid like honey syrup, chocolate syrup, etc. This Simple Syrup Recipe (made at home as well, contains a large amount of sugar dissolved in water.
As easy as it sounds, this Simple Syrup is used for making drinks at bars. I am sure party lovers, as well as cocktail lovers, might be fully aware of it. You require merely two ingredients: sugar and water and is worth giving a try for the better flavour of cocktails.
This basic sugar and water syrup used as a sweetener in cocktails were first introduced to me by my best friend. So easy it was, that I made Simple Syrup perfectly on my first attempt. I confess, making Simple Syrup at home was worth my efforts.
You too can learn to make Simple Syrup at home by following the below mentioned easy steps. This Simple Syrup made at home would surely give you the best time. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Bourbon Whipped Cream– Bourbon whipped cream is not an average whipped cream. It’s full of flavour and richness. You might know how to make whipped cream but adding a dash of bourbon to it will surely bring out an addictive savour.
2. Tiger’s Blood Flavour– The recipe is very sweet and will make you feel cool at the same time. I am talking about the Tiger’s blood flavor. The name of this recipe is derived due to its red color and yes tiger’s sounds more classy, so that’s how it got its name.
3. Pistachio Butter– This delicious nut butter can be spread on a crunchy toast or a scoop into oats or mixed into a cookie batter. You can even replace peanut butter with pistachio butter in some other recipes.
4. Sugared Almonds– It’s a typical snack you can get at Christmas markets. But forget to buy these almonds from the market because I can assure you that homemade is so much better.
Ingredients For Simple Syrup
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
Simple Syrup Recipe
- Mix Sugar and Water in a medium saucepan.
- Keep it on heat and let it boil.
- Constantly stir while the sugar gets dissolved.
- Let it Cool and Serve.
Nutritional information of Simple Syrup Recipe
|Total carbohydrates||12.5 g|
Note : The nutritional information is subject to vary.