Are you looking for a dish that is having gravy and tasty different with marvelous taste? Today, I am here to share my uncle’s Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe. I ate this dish when I have in his residence with my parents.
We were in Spain in our Uncle’s resident he was having his marriage anniversary and he invited only those who are very close to him to his party.
My uncle himself was a chef and he made delicious dishes but I like Shrimp with Tasso Gravy, after the party finished I asked him where he learned the Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe.
He explained to me, he learned the recipe from his friend who was a chef in a restaurant and after the whole conversation, I asked him Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe and he gave it to me.
Today, I will share Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe which I learned from my uncle. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Loup De Mer– This recipe is from the Mediterranean region and is consumed in various continents of the world. US, France, UK and many other countries love this recipe and make it often. This recipe is also known as Mediterranean Seabass.
2. Salmon Salad– It’s the perfect recipe when you’re in need of a quick lunch and even makes for a tasty afternoon snack. It can be served in a variety of different ways – as a sandwich, a lettuce wrap, on top of cucumber slices, or on a bed of greens.
3. Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi– The food chain- Red Lobster is famously known for its cheddar biscuits, shrimp scampi and bringing seafood to the Midwest. And if you are a shrimp lover, then you can’t ignore its shrimp scampi.
4. Shrimp Empanadas– This recipe for empanadas is made with a delicious filling of shrimp, cheese, and Spanish-style tomato sauce.
Ingredients For Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe
|Peeled, Medium-Size Raw Shrimp||1 Pound|
|Barbecue Seasoning||1 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
|Tasso Ham||1/2 Cup|
|All-Purpose Flour||1/3 Cup|
|Chicken Broth||1.5 Cup|
|Chopped Fresh Parsley||1 tbsp|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Mins||25 Mins||45 Mins|
Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe
- Take paper towels and dry the shrimp and season it with barbecue seasoning.
- Now take a large skillet and heat it.
- Now put the oil and the seasoned shrimp in the skillet and cook it until the shrimp turns pink.
- Remove the shrimp from skillet and over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Now add Tasso Ham into the melted butter and cook it for around 5 minutes.
- Then whish it in flour and cook it for around more 2 minutes until it turns light golden.
- Now whisk it in Chicken Broth and Half-and-Half and let it boil for around 6 minutes.
- While boiling, whisk it continuously until it gets thick.
- Now add Shrimp and Parsley and stir.
Nutritional Facts Of Shrimp with Tasso Gravy