Are you looking for a breakfast which is new, tasty and low carb? Most people skip their breakfast but they don’t know our whole day depends on what we have in our breakfast if our breakfast is healthy and full of carbohydrates, protein.
If you are searching the same over the internet and now you are at my blog where I have mentioned best breakfast dish recipe and name of that recipe is Shrimp Omelette Recipe.
I have learnt this recipe from my mother when I was a kid and rushing towards my school. My mother used to make this for me so that I will not feel hungry and it will give me energy.
Today, I was thinking to share this flawless Shrimp Omelette Recipe of my mother with lovely people like you. So, let’s check How to make Shrimp Omelette at Home.
Ingredients For Shrimp Omelette
|Sliced and Peeled Shrimp||15|
|Mashed Garlic Cloves||2|
|Virgin Olive Oil||1/2 Cup|
|Salt and Pepper||1 tbs each|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||15 Mins||20 Mins|
Shrimp Omelette Recipe
- In a skillet heat oil and fry garlic until it will turn golden and after that add onion and saute it until transparent. Add shrimp and saute it until it will turn pink.
- In the large bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until it will turn frothy and add shrimp mixture and stir vigorously.
- Add the mixture which is in a large bowl in the skillet with more oil if necessary and cover over medium heat until eggs are set.
- Over the plate invert, flip it into a plate and return to the pan on the other side, and repeat it for one more time.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and shredded cheese and serve hot.
Nutritional Facts Of Shrimp Omelette