If you are looking for a breakfast that is nutritious as well as healthy then, the shrimp omelet is the best choice. A good breakfast gives you the energy to survive the whole day. So, it is important to have a nutritious breakfast.
Shrimp is a good source of lean protein. Other than being a rich source of protein, it is also a good source of iodine. It also provides nutrients like vitamin B12, selenium, zinc, and phosphorus.
To make a shrimp omelet, heat oil in a skillet. Add garlic to it and fry it until it turns golden. Then, add onions and fry until translucent. After that, add shrimp and fry until it turns pink. In a bowl, add eggs and the shrimp mixture. Beat vigorously until frothy and add to the skillet. Cover and cook until set. Transfer to a plate and garnish with tomatoes and cheese.
This was just an overview of the complete recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Huevos Rotos– This delicious recipe is simple, but it is listed among the popular Spanish egg dishes. Most people prefer eggs as breakfast. But in Spain, eggs are consumed not only as a resort for breakfast but even at lunch, dinner and surprisingly as desserts too.
2. Crab Omelette– Crabmeat is actually very healthy. Crab is a great source of protein and is considered to be one of the best dietary sources of protein. It contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Selenium, Riboflavin, Copper, and Phosphorus.
3. Spinach Bread– If you want to make bread that is nutritious and also unique in flavor then, you must try spinach bread. It consists of cooked spinach and cheese. It is easy to make and is really delicious.
4. Eggs Benedict– This recipe is a very common breakfast and brunch dish in America. It is said to be invented in a New York restaurant named Delmonico’s in the 1860s.
Shrimp Omelette Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 15 Sliced and Peeled
- 1 Chopped Spanish Onion
- 1 Chopped Spinach Leaf
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 sprig Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- In a skillet, heat oil and fry garlic until it turns golden. After that, add onion and saute it until they become translucent. Add shrimp and saute it until it turns pink.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add salt and pepper and keep beating until it they turn frothy. Add shrimp mixture and stir vigorously.
- Add the mixture in the large bowl to the skillet. Add some more oil, if necessary. Cover it and keep on medium heat until the eggs are set.
- When the omelet has cooked, transfer it to a plate.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and shredded cheese and serve hot.