If you love seafood pasta, you must be familiar with shrimp and crab pasta. It’s an elegant recipe containing shrimps, crab meat, and pasta. With this recipe, you can easily make shrimp and crab pasta at home within 20 minutes.
Shrimp and crab pasta is my favorite seafood dish. Shrimps and crabs tossed together with pasta are flavored in a homemade sauce and finished with parmesan cheese. I tried this imitation shrimp and crab pasta recipe and was amazed by the incredible taste. You can add more veggies and spices of your choice.
To make shrimp and crab pasta, cook onion and garlic in a pan. Add spinach, butter, salt, and basil-garlic seasoning, oregano, and red pepper to it and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add diluted corn starch to thicken it. Then, add cooked shrimps and crab meat and stir. Sprinkle salt and pepper, then add pasta and stir for a minute. Garnish it with parmesan cheese.
So, let’s hop right into the recipe instructions without waiting any further. In case you need a video reference, a similar video is provided further down in the recipe card. I’m sure you’ll love this recipe. Rate this recipe and save it for later.
Shrimp And Crab Pasta Recipe
- Medium Pot
- 16 ounces Crab Meat
- 12-16 ounces Shrimp (cooked)
- 16 ounces Thick Spaghetti (or other pasta)
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese (for garnish)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Onion (diced)
- 2-3 tablespoon Spinach (diced)
- 1 can Tomatoes (diced)
- 3-4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 stick Butter (divided)
- ½ tablespoon Cornstarch
- Basil and Garlic Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Boil the pasta in a pot filled with salted water. Then, drain the water and set the pasta aside.
- In a skillet, add olive oil, onion, and garlic on medium heat. As the onions get translucent, add spinach, butter, salt, and basil-garlic seasoning, oregano, and red pepper together. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with water to dilute it and pour it into the sauce until you get desired consistency.
- Add shrimp and crab meat. Stir and cook for another minute.
- Add the cooked pasta to this sauce and mix so that it gets covered with the sauce. Garnish it with parmesan cheese and serve.