If you love seafood pasta, you must be familiar with shrimp and crab pasta. It’s an elegant recipe containing shrimps, crab meat, and pasta. With this recipe, you can easily make shrimp and crab pasta at home within 20 minutes.
Shrimp and crab pasta is my favorite seafood dish. Shrimps and crabs tossed together with pasta are flavored in a homemade sauce and finished with parmesan cheese. I tried this imitation shrimp and crab pasta recipe and was amazed by the incredible taste. You can add more veggies and spices of your choice.
To make shrimp and crab pasta, cook onion and garlic in a pan. Add spinach, butter, salt, and basil-garlic seasoning, oregano, and red pepper to it and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add diluted corn starch to thicken it. Then, add cooked shrimps and crab meat and stir. Sprinkle salt and pepper, then add pasta and stir for a minute. Garnish it with parmesan cheese.
So, let’s hop right into the recipe instructions without waiting any further. In case you need a video reference, a similar video is provided further down in the recipe card. I’m sure you’ll love this recipe. Rate this recipe and save it for later. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other main course dishes from our blog.
1. Smoked Pork Loin– The flavor of smoked pork loin is exquisitely irresistible. The pork can be seasoned in different manner. Serve it with fresh herbs to get that earthy flavor.
2. Herbes De Provence Chicken-This recipe is an exquisite part of French and Mediterranean cuisine. The blend of spices and herbs adds an exceptional flavor to the chicken which makes it stand out from the rest of chicken-based dishes.
3. Loaded Mac And Cheese– Loaded Mac and Cheese is a popular meal in America. It is stuffed with macaroni and cheese sauce. This incredibly delicious meal has a creamy texture coated with crispy breadcrumbs and bacon.
4. Pork Chop Marinade– Pork chop marinade has delicious crispy pork chops drenched in intensely flavored marinade. These juicy crispy pork chops are loaded with the flavors of hot sauce, brown mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Chili flakes and black pepper add more heat and spiciness to the pork.
Shrimp And Crab Pasta Recipe
- Medium Pot
- 16 ounces Crab Meat
- 12-16 ounces Shrimp (cooked)
- 16 ounces Thick Spaghetti (or other pasta)
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese (for garnish)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Onion (diced)
- 2-3 tablespoon Spinach (diced)
- 1 can Tomatoes (diced)
- 3-4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 stick Butter (divided)
- ½ tablespoon Cornstarch
- Basil and Garlic Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Boil the pasta in a pot filled with salted water. Then, drain the water and set the pasta aside.
- In a skillet, add olive oil, onion, and garlic on medium heat. As the onions get translucent, add spinach, butter, salt, and basil-garlic seasoning, oregano, and red pepper together. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with water to dilute it and pour it into the sauce until you get desired consistency.
- Add shrimp and crab meat. Stir and cook for another minute.
- Add the cooked pasta to this sauce and mix so that it gets covered with the sauce. Garnish it with parmesan cheese and serve.