When it comes to royalty yes there are an add-on people. Doesn’t it water your mouth to live the royalty once again? And what about the ancient rock colors, a true feeling of old times… and think once if such a UNIMAGINABLE SHAHI TUKDA graces your plate of food.
Shahi Tukda is a soft bread pudding, whose topping melts like caramel in your mouth. The richness of saffron and the flavor of cardamom, send your taste buds to a different world. Maybe to the olden times were the colors originated from, and giving you taste to sense a simpler world, the sufficiency of those times and give you back the love that once prevailed in your family.
How Much Time It Will take
|Cooking of Rabdi||Making of pudding||Total time|
Oh these 45 minutes spent would be worth to be feeling the PLEASURE of those times left behind.
Ingredients for Shahi Tukda:
|Condensed milk||2 tsp|
|Corn flour||1 tsp|
|Mashed cheese||2 tsp|
|Cardamom powder||½ tsp|
|Saffron water||¼ tsp|
|Desi ghee||Enough to fry bread slices.|
These are simple ingredients to enter an even simpler world.
How to Make Shahi Tukda (bread pudding) Recipe with Condensed Milk | Recipe:
Cooking of Rabdi:
- In a pre-heated pan add 1.5 cups of milk and 2 tsp of condensed milk.
- Boil it for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now in a bowl take 1 cup of milk add one tsp of corn flour.
- Mix it thoroughly and make a paste.
- Add this paste to the heated milk and keep stirring.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar and mix it.
- Keep stirring while on a medium flame.
- Now add 2 tsp of mashed cheese and ¼ tsp of saffron water.
- Stir it thoroughly.
- Let it cool.
Making of pudding:
Finally the mouth watering sweet dish’s last stage…
- Take four slices of bread, cut them in triangle shape.
- Deep fry them in ghee.
- Then soak them in cold sugar syrup.
- Add a layer of the cool rabdi.
- Serve cold.
Let the lava of taste burst in your mouth, let its softness melt down your throat. At the same time enjoy a rocky colored pudding on your plate with a royal touch. Grace your plate, mouth and your family with sight, taste and LOVE respectively.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…