I was reading a book yesterday I read a quote there and which is ‘the type of food you eat, the same type you live’. If you eat healthy and tasty, you automatically lead an amazing life. After reading this mind was like seriously, I am supposed to eat like I am a princess of somewhere and at that moment, I called my mother told her to make something that Kings and Queens used to eat at their times.
She was like why do you want this? and I said read that quote and she said I don’t know how to make such things.
She suddenly said let’s just call your grandmother maybe she knows some recipe of shahi food. We called my grandmother, and she said I just want to know the Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream Recipe. And luckily my grandmother knew the Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream Recipe
My mother made it for me and it was very delicious and I thought I should share the Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream Recipe with my lovely people.
So you can also taste something which is grand. There is pleasure in making something like royalty. Curious to know the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Vegetable Manchurian– Veg Manchurian is a tasty Indo-Chinese dish of fried veggie balls in a spicy, sweet and tangy sauce.
2. Kadai Chicken– Kadai Chicken is a very popular Chicken Dry dish that is made with rich tomato gravy and sauteed along with chunks of capsicum and onions.
3. Gravylicious Lauki Kofta– This new boss of veggies is even going to give sulked vegetables like bottle gourd (lauki) a lively taste. A taste which is going to melt in your mouths making veggies far interesting tries at least.
4. Dahi Gosht– Dahi Ghost (also known as Curd Lamb Curry) is a thick, creamy meat curry that is most popular in the northern part of India. Dahi Ghost is popular for its deliciousness and spicy taste.
Ingredients for Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream Recipe
|Cashew nuts||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Green chilly||1 unit|
|Cumin seeds||½ tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||½ tsp|
|Red chilly Powder||½ tsp|
|Coriander powder||¼ tsp|
|Coriander leaves||1 tbsp|
The ingredients itself are the flowing beauty of the so pretended dish to be on our plates.
Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream Recipe
Preparation of gravy paste:
- Take a mixer jar.
- Add onion, curd, cashew nuts, ginger garlic paste and green chili to it.
- Mix it well.
- Take a preheated pan.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to it let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and ¼ cup water to it.
- Add the above paste to it.
- Cook well till the gravy gives a thick texture.
- Now add boiled and fried potatoes cut in two halves to it, add ¾ cup water.
- Let it boil.
- Add milk, fenugreek, cream and coriander leaves to it.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Garnish it with cashew nuts and coriander leaves.
- Serve the AROMATIC SHAHI KAJU ALOO.
How Much Time It Will Take:
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||40 MINS||50 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream Recipe