Hey people! Make your vegetables one from the list of Mughalai Cuisine. Live like the Royals, eat like them. Add a twist even to your daily vegetables. You know one thing people ‘the type of food you eat, the same type you live’. If you eat healthy and tasty you automatically lead an amazing life.
SHAHI KAJU ALOO is a soft dish with a spice volcano erupted in it making your eating even more luxurious with cashew nuts in it. The aromatic gravy, the appetizing tastes are just plus to simple vegetable eaten by us with chapatti. Our daily tastes are another adds on to our life we need a taste for a beautiful life, as life type depends on food type.
There is pleasure in making it, royalty in eating it. Let’s put down the landscape so created by our sky every day in our plates. The color of the dish is in itself is an art of its presentation. The soothing color given by its spicy, aromatic gravy enhances all the beauty of the dish.
How Much Time It Will Take:
Ingredients for Shahi Kaju Aloo:
|Cashew nuts||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Green chilly||1 unit|
|Cumin seeds||½ tsp|
|Red chilly powder
|Coriander powder||¼ tsp|
|Coriander leaves||1 tbsp|
The ingredients itself are the flowing beauty of the so pretended dish to be on our plates.
How to Make Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream, Mughalai Kaju Aloo | Recipe:
Preparation of gravy paste:
- Take a mixer jar.
- Add onion, curd, cashew nuts, ginger garlic paste and green chili to it.
- Mix it well.
- Take a pre heated pan.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to it let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and ¼ cup water to it.
- Add the above paste to it.
- Cook well till the gravy gives a thick texture.
- Now add boiled and fried potatoes cut in two halves to it, add ¾ cup water.
- Let it boil.
- Add milk, fenugreek, cream and coriander leaves to it.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Garnish it with cashew nuts and coriander leaves.
- Serve the AROMATIC SHAHI KAJU ALOO hot.
Eat food of daily royalty for a better quality of life. Eat tasty FOOD, live LIFE beautifully.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…