Sha cha beef is a beef stir fry dish from Fujian cuisine. It is made with beef, Sha cha sauce, vegetables, and other spices. It is really easy to make and is delicious.
This recipe is called Sha cha beef because it uses Sha cha sauce. Sha cha Sauce is used in Chinese, Taiwanese, Fujian, and Teochew cuisine which has a savory and spicy taste to elevate the taste of each dish.
To make Sha cha beef, add vegetable oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, and beef in a wok. Cook the beef and then remove it from the wok. Add oil and ginger to the wok. Then, add Sha cha sauce and sugar to it. Lastly, add the cooked beef, scallions, and soy sauce to it. Stir-fry it for 5 minutes. Your Sha cha beef is ready!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Tuna Casserole– This recipe mainly comprises pasta, canned tuna, canned peas, and sometimes corn. This delicious recipe is going to be one of your favorite tuna recipes.
2. Beef Bourguignon– A very popular and known French recipe that is cooked slowly with some exceptional ingredients in it. The ingredients include some red wine, slices of bacon, and veggies that give it a different taste.
3. Pressure Cooker Beef Stew– This easy-to-make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is the perfect cold-weather comfort food. You can have this hearty stew on the table in under an hour from start to finish, but it’ll taste like you let it simmer all day.
4. Roasted Lamb Breast– The recipe which I am going to share today is one of the best Non-vegetarian dishes that I have ever tried. This recipe is called The Roasted Lamb Breast.
Sha Cha Beef Recipe
- 1 pound Beef
- 3 Garlic Cloves (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Ginger (minced)
- 5 Scallions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sha Cha Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Add vegetable oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, and beef in a wok. Mix it well. Cook the mixture until the beef is seared.
- Remove the beef from the wok and set it aside.
- Then, reduce the heat and add 3 tablespoons of oil to the wok. Then, add ginger to it and cook for 1 minute. Add Sha cha sauce and sugar to it and cook the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef along with scallions to the wok. Also, add the soy sauce to it. Stir fry it for 5 minutes.
- Your Sha Cha beef is ready to serve!