If you love seafood and you love quiches, then, the seafood quice is the perfect fusion recipe for you. It is delicious, creamy, and rich. With this recipe, you can easily make it at home.
Seafood quiche is a savory dish that is fluffy and moist but it also has a flaky crust. This is how you examine a good quiche. If you want to store a piece of quiche for the next day, then you can store it for 3-4 days.
To make seafood quiche, cook bacon in the pan and set it aside. Then, layer a pie pan with a pie shell and brush it with butter. Beat cream, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, black pepper, and eggs in a bowl. Put the bacon and this mixture in the pie pan. Also, add shrimp and cram meat to it. Bake it for about 40 minutes.
This is just an overview of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Jellied Eels– Jellied Eel is a traditional dish that has its roots in England. It is served cold. It is really simple to make and has simple ingredients too.
2. Seafood Paella– Seafood paella is a perfect recipe to make for dinners. It is also great for any festive occasion or a large family gathering.
3. Baby Shrimp Scampi– This recipe is a combination of butter and white wine incorporated with the shrimp. The sweet and sour taste of butter and lemon juice makes this recipe an exceptional one.
4. Baby Eel in Green Sauce– The flavor of the ingredients and the eel full of nutrients was a perfect meal to satisfy both the factors that were health and taste.
5. Seafood Soup– This delicious seafood soup is a must-try for all seafood lovers. Yummy flavors and so easy to make, anyone can make this easy recipe at any time of the year.
Seafood Quiche Recipe
- ½ pound Bacon
- 1 Pastry (for 9-inch double-crust pie)
- 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Half and Half Cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pinch White Sugar
- 1 pinch Ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ pound Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1 6-ounce can Crabmeat (shredded)
- 1 can Shrimp (drained)
- ½ cup Fresh Mushroom (sliced)
- Take a large skillet and add bacon to it. Cook it until it turns brown evenly on a medium-high flame. Drain all the grease and keep the bacon aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450oF (230oC).
- Take a large pie pan and line it with the pie shell. Brush it with the melted butter. Put the cooked bacon in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Beat the cream, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, black pepper, and eggs in a bowl. Add this mixture to the pie shell. Also, sprinkle grated cheese and add crab meat and shrimp to it.
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to 350oF (175oC) and bake it for 25-30 minutes again. Then, take the quiche out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.