We have tried every Pie’s recipe till now but we have not tried Seafood Pie Recipe till now. So, today I have decided to share a delightful recipe with my lovely which will definitely gonna replace your Apple Pie in breakfast.
You might have heard about the Seafood Pie Recipe but have you tried it at home? I guess no because of the way restaurants chef make it. Nobody will replace their recipe and I will tell you a secret I got to know about the secret Seafood Pie Recipe that I learnt from a very famous chef in California.
I got to know about the recipe of Seafood Pie when I was doing an internship in his restaurant in California. Today, I was thinking what to make for breakfast and suddenly a thought came into my mind to share Seafood Pie Recipe with my lovely people over here.
But first, let’s gather the divine ingredients to make the Seafood Pie at home.
Ingredients For Seafood Pie Recipe
|Unsalted Butter||1/4 Pound|
|Chopped Yellow Onion||1 1/2 Cups|
|Chopped Fennel||1 Cup|
|All-Purpose Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Fish Stock||3 Cups|
|Sea Scallops||1/2 Pound|
|Kosher Salt||1 tbsp|
|Fresh Black Ground Pepper||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Heavy Cream||3 tbsp|
|Fresh Lobster Meat||3/4 Pound|
|Frozen Peas||1 1/2 Cups|
|Small Whole Onions||1 1/2 Cups|
|Flat-Leaf Parsley||1/2 Cup|
|All-Purpose Flour||1 1/2 Cups|
|Kosher Salt||1 tsp|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Unsalted Butter||1/4 Pound|
|Ice Water||1/4 to 1/3|
|Heavy Cream||1 tbsp|
I am an impatient person who can’t wait for things to come and if you are one of them then, let’s see how much you have to wait for it.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Mins||95 Mins||125 Mins|
When the chef was giving us the instructions about the dish, I was eagerly waiting for the recipe and I know you all are also waiting. Don’t worry, you are just one step away.
Seafood Pie Recipe
- In a large pan, add butter to melt and saute it over medium heat, add chopped onion, and fennel.
- Cook for 15 minutes. After the cooking process, add flour and cook the flour mixture for 1 minute while stirring.
- In a large saucepan, add shrimp and scallops, cook for 2 minutes and transfer it to a large bowl. Leave it aside.
- Add onion and fennel to the flour mixture, slowly add the stock, Pernod, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer them for 5 minutes and stir it in heavy cream.
- In the medium size, cubes cut the lobster and add it to the onion and fennel mixture.
- After that, add shrimp, scallops, frozen peas, frozen onions, and parsley.
- Add this mixture to a baking dish.
- In a blender add flour, baking powder, and salt with butter. Blend it until turns smooth.
- In the running blender add ice water and add water until the mixture becomes a dough.
- Wrap the dough into a plastic wrap for 30 minutes.
- At 375 degrees, preheat the oven.
- In a baking dish roll the dough and use the beaten eggs and brush it on the dough.
- On dish with parchment paper bake the mixture for 75 minutes, until it will turn brown.
Finally, your Seafood Pie is ready. Make this pie for your breakfast and you’ll love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Seafood Pie
Most of the people are worried about their health and they always check nutritional facts first before they eat something. For those people, I have mentioned Nutritional Information of Seafood Pie.
How To Make Seafood Pie at Home | Video
Whenever you feel that you are not confident enough with a recipe, you should watch a video and clear all your doubts before starting. As I did so, I have added a video of the recipe of Seafood Pie for you people also.
I hope you have liked the recipe. Make this pie at your home and do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.