The recipe I am going to share today is for sauteed okra with garlic. It is an easy, simple, and delicious recipe. It is also healthy and flavorful. You can easily make this recipe at home in less than 30 minutes.
Okra is a great vegetable and is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It helps in decreasing the risk of heart disease. It also has anti-cancer properties. It is also known to be beneficial for pregnant women. You can easily include okra in your diet.
To make sauteed okra with garlic, heat oil in a pan. Add okra, salt, and pepper to it and saute it for some time. Then, add garlic and lime zest to it and saute it for some time. Garnish it with lime wedges and cilantro. Then, serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There is one main course recipe on our blog that you should also check.
Sous Vide Swordfish– This teriyaki swordfish is a healthy, delicious recipe that will keep you wanting more. The teriyaki sauce is a perfect complement to the fish, but will not overpower.
What's In The Post
Sauteed Okra with Garlic Recipe
- Large Skillet
- 2 pounds Okra
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest
- ¼ cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cilantro and Lime Wedges (for garnish)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium skillet.
- Add okra to it and sprinkle salt and pepper over it. Cook it while stirring for about 5 minutes.
- In the skillet, add garlic and cook over low heat until it starts giving fragrance for about 3 minutes. Then, add lime zest.
- Serve the okra in a serving bowl. Garnish it with coriander and lime wedges.