Isn’t the cool in the breeze and winter in the season pointing you towards a sauce with a heated impression? A dry yet sour and peculiarly spicy in taste this sauce is going to make you life another hit song to play on repeat. Ha! Life is just going to have an amazing experience with this so differently depicted and cooked sauce.
AMAZING SAUNTH CHUTNEY is a sour yet spicy and a simply thick, gravy textured sauce. It maximizes in the area of sourness due to use of thickly blended tamarind juice that puts life in the otherwise dry sauce.
Let’s listen and apply the repeat of such a sour and amazingly tasted sauce.
How Much Time It will Take:
Ingredients for Tamarind Saunth Chutney | Meethi Saunth ki Chutney:
|Raw tamarind||1 cup|
|Fennel powder||½ tsp|
|Red chilly powder||¼ tsp|
|Roasted cumin seed powder||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Dry ginger powder||½ tbsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Orange food color||¼ tsp|
How to Make Tamarind Saunth Chutney | Meethi Saunth ki Chutney | Recipe:
- Take 1 cup tamarind and put it in hot water.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- After that contain 1 cup thick tamarind water from it.
- In a pre heated pan add this water.
- Keep this on a medium flame.
- Now add sugar, fennel powder, red chilly powder, roasted cumin powder, salt, garam masala, dry ginger powder, black pepper powder and orange food color to it.
- Mix it well.
- Cook for five minutes.
- Cook until it gives away a thick texture.
- Serve it with any kind of Chaat.
This AMAZING SAUNTH CHUTNEY’S well flavored delicacy when melts in our mouth, stills the taste so created to savor it for long.
Stay tuned for more sauces to add on to your life…