Isn’t the cool in the breeze and winter in the season pointing you towards a sauce with a heated impression? A dry yet sour and peculiarly spicy in taste this sauce is going to make your life another hit song to play on repeat. Ha! Life is just going to have an amazing experience with this so differently depicted and cooked sauce.
One day, my mother made snacks at home and with those snacks, she made a Chutney that chutney was very interesting in taste. It was the AMAZING SAUNTH CHUTNEY that was a sour yet spicy and a simply thick, gravy textured sauce. It maximizes in the area of sourness due to the use of thickly blended tamarind juice that puts life in the otherwise dry sauce.
I asked my mother about the recipe and Guess What? Today, I will share that Tamarind Saunth Chutney recipe with my lovely people so you can make it at your home. Let’s listen and apply the repeat of such a sour and amazingly tasted the sauce.
Ingredients for Tamarind Saunth Chutney | Meethi Saunth ki Chutney:
|Raw tamarind||1 cup|
|Fennel powder||½ tsp|
|Red chilly powder||¼ tsp|
|Roasted cumin seed powder||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Dry ginger powder||½ tbsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Orange food color||¼ tsp|
How Much Time It will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||5 MINS||35 MINS|
Saunth Chutney Recipe | Tamarind Saunth Chutney
- Take 1 cup tamarind and put it in hot water.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- After that contain 1 cup thick tamarind water from it.
- In a preheated pan add this water.
- Keep this on a medium flame.
- Now add sugar, fennel powder, red chilly powder, roasted cumin powder, salt, garam masala, dry ginger powder, black pepper powder, and orange food colour to it.
- Mix it well.
- Cook for five minutes.
- Cook until it gives away a thick texture.
- Serve it with any kind of Chaat.
This AMAZING SAUNTH CHUTNEY’S well flavored delicacy when melts in our mouth, stills the taste so created to savor it for long.
Nutritional Facts Of Saunth Chutney Recipe