Salty yet sweet, chewy yet crunchy. Is this what you’re looking for in your candy dessert? Try Salted nut roll bars! It’s filled with marshmallows and peanuts. It’s really healthy, especially when homemade. If you don’t know the recipe yet, keep reading this article.
It’s an appetizing combination of sweet marshmallows and salty roasted peanuts. I love this recipe as it gets ready within a snap of time. It lasts for almost a season if you freeze it. Well! You can freeze it, keep it in the refrigerator, or at room temperature. But it tastes amazing at room temperature.
For salty nut roll bars, add marshmallows to the mixture of condensed milk and butter in a large pot. After cooking the mixture over medium heat for about a minute, add this mixture to a baking pan containing roasted peanuts. Refrigerate the mixture for around 1 hour. Cut it into small bars as it sets and serve it.
This was just an idea of how you can make salted nut rolls at home. You gotta read the full recipe card if you need to know the detailed instructions. You can also use the microwave to prepare this recipe. For that, watch the similar video further down in this article. Rate this recipe and share it with your friends.
Salted Nut Roll Bars Recipe
- Baking Dish (9×13)
- Cooking Spray
- Large Pot
- Parchment Paper
- 12 ounces Peanut Butter chips
- 3 cups Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 10 ounces Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Set a large pot over medium heat. Add butter to it. As the butter melts, add condensed milk and stir.
- Now, add peanut butter chips to the pot and stir well until the mixture combines. Add marshmallows and cook them for around a minute, stirring continuously.
- As the mixture becomes slightly puffy, remove the pot from the heat and pour the mixture into the baking pan containing roasted peanuts over the baking sheet. (Make sure you spray the baking pan before you spread the peanuts on the baking sheet)
- Now, spread some roasted peanuts on top and refrigerate this for around 1 hour until it sets. Once it's done, cut it into small bars and enjoy this dessert.