I still remember I went to Australia for my vacation 5 years back. In Sydney, I went to a restaurant who serves only seafood and the first thing that I ate was Prawn and after that, my father was eating a fish with a very good smile on his face after watching him eating a fish this much love, I can not control myself from eating that fish.
And guess the name of that fish?
Name of that fish is Salmon Fish. I ate that fish there and the best thing I ate there was the salmon salad which I loved the most I still have the taste of that salad on my tongue and I think I will not forget that taste ever in my whole lifespan.
So today, I am here to share a secret recipe of Salmon Salad with you all lovely people. Let’s see how to make it.
|Chopped Celery||1/2 cup|
|Chopped Onions||1/2 cup|
|Chopped Cucumber||1/2 cup|
|Black Pepper||1/2 tbs|
Salmon Salad Recipe
- In a large bowl, add drained Salmon.
- In a medium bowl add mayonnaise, yogurt, onions, cucumber, celery.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste over the mixture.
- Add all the ingredients of a medium bowl in a large bowl.
- Mix the salad properly.
- Serve this salad with lettuce leave bed.
NOTE: You can have this salad with sandwich also.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||15 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Salmon Salad