I still remember I went to Australia for my vacation 5 years back. In Sydney, I went to a restaurant who serves only seafood and the first thing that I ate was Prawn and after that, my father was eating a fish with a very good smile on his face after watching him eating a fish this much love, I can not control myself from eating that fish.
And guess the name of that fish?
Name of that fish is Salmon Fish. I ate that fish there and the best thing I ate there was the salmon salad which I loved the most I still have the taste of that salad on my tongue and I think I will not forget that taste ever in my whole lifespan.
So today, I am here to share a secret recipe of Salmon Salad with you all lovely people. Let’s see how to make it. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Shrimp with Tasso Gravy– Are you looking for a dish that is having gravy and tasty different with marvelous taste? Today, I am here to share my uncle’s Shrimp with Tasso Gravy Recipe.
2. Salmon Stir Fry– Salmon Stir Fry is a delightful dish. It is one of my favourite seafood. If you are a seafood lover, then you must surely be excited to know how this is made like I was when I came across this dish for the first time.
3. Salmon Pate– Those who love different dishes involving salmon, I have a treat for you. Salmon Pate is surely one of the best appetizers you would ever come across. You would surely love this lip smacking dish.
4. Boiling Crab– This recipe is one of the best seafood recipes that you’ll ever try. It’s really easy to make it home with just a few easy steps.
|Chopped Celery||1/2 cup|
|Chopped Onions||1/2 cup|
|Chopped Cucumber||1/2 cup|
|Black Pepper||1/2 tbs|
Salmon Salad Recipe
- In a large bowl, add drained Salmon.
- In a medium bowl add mayonnaise, yogurt, onions, cucumber, celery.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste over the mixture.
- Add all the ingredients of a medium bowl in a large bowl.
- Mix the salad properly.
- Serve this salad with lettuce leave bed.
NOTE: You can have this salad with sandwich also.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||15 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Salmon Salad