Those who love different dishes involving salmon, I have a treat for you. Salmon Pate is surely one of the best appetizers you would ever come across. You would surely love this lip smacking dish. It is an absolute delight to serve Salmon Pate in any occasion.
As for me, I have very good memories associated with it. My father is fond cooking sea food . I remember when I fell from my bicycle few years ago, my father cooked Salmon Pate for me. I felt so happy and after eating it that I almost forgot about my injuries. So my father cooks it to lift up my dead spirits. Now that I too have learnt the Salmon Pate Recipe, I surprise him quite often by preparing it for him. We actually enjoy such moments.
So, here I have brought home made Salmon Pate Recipe at your disposal. Follow the directions and cook a perfect Salmon Pate at your homes. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Seafood Stew– Seafood is a high-protein food and has numerous health benefits. A Scientific study suggests that eating seafood can decrease the risk of heart issues. And the healthy seafood recipe that I am about to tell you is Seafood Stew.
2. Blackened Swordfish– Blackened swordfish is a New Orleans delicacy. Actually the fish is seasoned, briefly seared at high heat until spices and fish’s surface gets blackened but not burnt. Hence the name blackened.
3. Salmon Salad– It’s the perfect recipe when you’re in need of a quick lunch and even makes for a tasty afternoon snack. It can be served in a variety of different ways – as a sandwich, a lettuce wrap, on top of cucumber slices, or on a bed of greens.
4. Popcorn Shrimp– According to some, Red Lobster invented popcorn shrimp in 1974. Along with other seafood items like snow crab and calamari, many sites this longstanding Darden operation for introducing much of the United States to these types of seafood.
What's In The Post
Ingredients required for Salmon Pate Recipe
|Salmon fillet with Removed Skin||8 ounces|
|Cream Cheese||4 ounces|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp|
|Unsalted Butter||4 tbsp|
Note : Use salt and pepper for seasoning. Serve the dish with crudites.
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Chill time||Total time|
|10 minutes||5 minutes||1 hour||1 hr 15 minutes|
Salmon Pate Recipe
- Take a saucepan. Put salmon filet into it and add cold water(which covers it completely).
- Let it boil. Then, simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Take out salmon fillet from the pan and place it on a plate so that it gets cooled completely ( for about 30 minutes)
- In a food processor, place the salmon and process briefly.
- Put cream cheese, butter and lemon juice into it, puree until it gets smooth.
- Now, again transfer it to a bowl and cover it. Leave it undisturbed for 30 minutes(for chilling it).
- Finally, scoop out pate into a serving bowl and present with crudites.
Nutritional information of Salmon Pate Recipe
|Saturated fats||0.8 g|
|Total fats||3.5 g|