Salmon alfredo pasta is delicious and easy-to-make pasta. It is also really healthy and gets ready in less than half an hour. The salmon is cooked in oil, milk, flour, cheese, and garlic. It is then served with linguine and broccoli.
Salmon has a lot of health benefits. Salmon promotes a healthy heart. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It is also good for brain function and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
To make salmon alfredo pasta, boil linguine and broccoli in a pot for about 3 minutes. Then, drain the water and keep them aside. After that, in a saucepan, flour, milk, chives, and garlic. Also, add oil, salmon, and lemon peel to it and cook them for some time. Pour this mixture over the linguine and broccoli. Top the pasta with parmesan cheese and pepper.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Kale Pasta– Kale pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta. This kale pasta is a must-try. Of course, the health benefits of kale make the dish healthy too.
2. Cajun Chicken Pasta– This recipe is a complete meal and super easy to throw together for family dinners. And hey, it doesn’t pinch your pocket too. Isn’t that amazing? So, you have the menu set for the coming weekend.
3. Sous Vide Swordfish– This teriyaki swordfish is a healthy, delicious recipe that will keep you wanting more. The teriyaki sauce is a perfect complement to the fish, but will not overpower.
4. Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta– Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes ever—and it couldn’t be easier to make. You only need a few ingredients to make this creamy, buttery, and cheesy pasta dish.
Salmon Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces Linguine
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 16 ounces Salmon
- 3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dried Chives
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Peel (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ cups Fat-Free Milk
- In a pot, boil water. Add linguine and broccoli to it.
- Cook them for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, drain the water and keep the linguine and broccoli aside.
- In a saucepan, add milk, flour, chives, and garlic.
- Also, add oil in the saucepan and cook over medium heat. Add salmon and lemon peel to it.
- Flip the salmon to cook the other side of it at medium heat.
- In a serving bowl, add the spaghetti and broccoli to it. Pour the salmon mixture over it. Top the linguine with Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.