When I was a child, there was an uncle who was an owner of a small tea stall cum a small restaurant. Every weekend I use to save money from my pocket money and wait for Sunday just to go to the uncle’s shop to eat the Rye Bread sandwich which he makes at his own shop and his Rye Bread Recipe is very unique and different from other Rye Bread Recipe.
If I talk about how the scenario is changed. Now the small shop has become a big restaurant. And I miss going to the shop because when I go to the uncle’s shop I used to saw a mesmerizing smile on my uncle’s face when I visit there.
Last week I went to the restaurant with my friends and guess what I saw?
I saw that uncle there and he has become an oldy with white hair but when I saw him, I couldn’t control myself and I rushed towards him just to know his Rye Bread Recipe and surprisingly, he recognized me and shared his Rye Bread Recipe with me.
Today, I will share Rye Bread Recipe which is a memory from my childhood.
Let’s see how to make Rye Bread Recipe at home.
Ingredients Required For Rye Bread Recipe
|Dry Yeast||1 ounce|
|Rye Flour||1 cup|
|Caraway seeds||1 tbsp|
Rye Bread Recipe
- In the blender add the yeast, sugar, melted butter, egg, and milk and blend it for 2 mins.
- Add the salt, rye flour, all-purpose flour, and caraway seeds in the blender and blend it for 2 mins or until it becomes a dough.
- Using your hands, form the dough into a ball. Place the dough in the bowl and turn it to oil all sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for at least 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven at 145 degrees C.
- Take the dough out from the bowl and make an invert flour surface.
- Tuck and roll the dough and place it in the baking pan.
- Bake the dough for 40 mins.
- After 40 mins it is ready to serve.
Note: Apply egg on the dough before you place it in the oven to bake.
How much will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||45 MINS||75 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Rye Bread Recipe