Ruth’s Chris is well-known for serving the best steak and offers a range of delicious food items. Today, we have shared a knockoff recipe for Ruth’s Chris stuffed chicken. It has crispy skin and juicy chicken stuffed with a delicious cheesy filling that is tempting. Save a trip to the restaurant and make the stuffed chicken at home with us.
For preparing the stuffed chicken, you need chicken, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, butter, ranch dressing, and a blend of spices. Prepare the stuffing, fill up the chicken and cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
The results will be magnifying with the crispy skin over juicy chicken filled with cheesy goodness. Super quick and super delicious soul-nourishing cheese stuffed chicken will be prepared in no time. Hit the restaurant-style flavors in your kitchen.
Share this new way of cooking chicken with your family and loved ones. Oozing with cheese, the timeless stuffed chicken is sure to impress and hit the flavors on the spot. So, dive in to follow the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions in the article below.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to prepare the chicken stuffing.
- Whisk – Combine all the elements by mixing them with a whisk.
- Baking Tray – Place the stuffed chicken into the baking tray.
- Oven – Cook the stuffed chicken in the oven.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken?
- Chicken Breasts – Take half a pound of chicken breasts to prepare the stuffed chicken recipe.
- Cream Cheese – Prepare the filling with half a cup of cream cheese.
- Cheddar Cheese – Half a cup of shredded cheddar cheese will add a blend of cheese flavors to the chicken stuffing.
- Worcestershire Sauce – For umami flavors add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Olive Oil – Cook the chicken using olive oil.
- Smoked Paprika – Spice up the stuffed chicken breasts with a teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Garlic Powder – Season the stuffing with a pinch of garlic powder.
- Black Pepper – A pinch of black pepper will bring out spicy and peppery sharpness to the seasoning.
- Ranch Dressing – Adding ranch dressing to the stuffing will bring out the creamy and flavorful texture.
- Thyme – Thyme leaves added to the filling add a fragrant blend.
Steps To Make Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken
1. Prep Step
Take thick boneless chicken breasts and make a slight cut in between for the stuffing. Now prepare the stuffing in a bowl by combining all the elements in a bowl. Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, smoked paprika, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Finally, add dried thyme leaves. Mix it well until it is smooth and well incorporated.
2. Fill It Up
Season the chicken breast and then fill it up with the cheese stuffing. Sprinkle the spices like smoked paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder on the top of the chicken. Cover the chicken fillets with a toothpick to avoid the stuffing falling off.
How Will Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken Look And Taste Like?
Ruth’s Chris stuffed chicken is crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside. The cheese stuffing is nicely seasoned and infused with the perfect flavors. Baked to perfection, the stuffed chicken is tempting and full of umami flavors.
Ruth’s Chris Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- ½ pound Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ranch Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- In a bowl, prepare the stuffing. Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Mix it well until it is smooth. Make sure the consistency of the stuffing is firm.
- Moving forward, add garlic powder, smoked paprika, pepper, thyme leaves and salt to the bowl. Incorporate all the dry rubs into the cheese mixture. Combine everything evenly.
- Make a clean cut down in the middle of chicken breasts. Cut it evenly and make sure it is not too shallow.
- Fill it up with the cheese stuffing.
- Grease the skillet with a teaspoon of olive oil and season it with some salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken at 450℉ for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish when the chicken is cooked and serve the stuffed chicken with your favorite dippings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is the stuffed chicken at Ruth’s Chris?
Stuffed chicken at Ruth’s Chris costs you $29.00.
How do you prepare chicken for stuffing?
You can simply make a slit cut in the middle of the chicken breasts. Make sure the cut is not too shallow.
Do you cook stuffing before putting it in the chicken?
No, there is no need to cook the stuffing before you fill it up in the chicken.
How do you tie a stuffed chicken breast?
Either you can use a toothpick to avoid the stuffing falling, or you can simply tie the chicken breasts with a thread.
Get ready and prepare homemade Ruth’s Chris stuffed chicken right in your kitchen. Refer to the details and share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.