I am going to share a recipe made with a very popular spice named rosemary. The recipe for today is rosemary rabbit.
Rosemary rabbit is a great dish with a herby flavor. Rabbit meat tastes similar to chicken meat. Rabbit meat is rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein. It is also low in fat which makes it easy to digest.
To make a rosemary rabbit, layer a baking pan with onions. Put the lemon juice and olive oil on the rabbit meat. Then, sprinkle rosemary, parsley, and cumin on the rabbit meat and put it in the baking pan. Bake it for 30 minutes. Then, add almonds and more onions and bake for 10 more minutes.
This is just a summary of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Tex-Mex Chicken with Black Beans and Rice– If you are fond of Tex-Mex recipes, then you will surely love this one. The recipe is for tex-mex chicken with black beans and rice.
2. Kabocha Squash– Kabocha squash is a Japanese version of squash that is quite heavy and dark in size and colour. The recipe is short and can be made within a few minutes.
3. Stuffed Rigatoni– The name of the recipe is Stuffed Rigatoni. This recipe is a combination of loads of cheese covered within the cooked pasta layers and some exceptional ingredients that give it a unique taste.
4. Kung Pao Pork– Kung Pao Pork has a myriad variety of strong flavors like sweet, salty, savory, and sometimes it is required heating of Sichuan pepper.
Ingredients for Rosemary Rabbit
|Red Onions (thinly sliced)||1 large|
|Rabbit (rinsed and patted dry)||2 pound|
|Lemon Juice||3 tablespoons|
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Ground Cumin||½ teaspoon|
|Almonds (slivered)||½ cup|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour 5 minutes|
Rosemary Rabbit Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350oF (175oC).
- Till then, set the baking pan at 9×13 inches by making a layer of onions on the pan’s bottom.
- Take the rabbit meat and rub it with lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle the mixture of rosemary, parsley, and cumin on the outer side and inside the rabbit. Place it on the roasting pan.
- Bake it for 30 minutes. Add almonds over the onion and bake it again for 15 minutes till the meat turns opaque.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Breakdown of Rosemary Rabbit