Italian food, especially if it is as delicious as that from Romano’s Macaroni Grill, cannot be missed out on holidays like Thanksgiving. The chain of restaurants has whipped up a special Thanksgiving menu this year, which is worth every penny! So, let us take a look at this menu along with its prices!
Although Thanksgiving is a day reserved for Turkey, if you want to try out an Italian twist to a regular turkey meal, then Romano’s Macaroni Grill is surely the place you need to visit! On average, a Thanksgiving meal from Romano’s Macaroni Grill will cost $34.
So, I am sure that the price of this meal might seem a bit too steep for some of you. But hear me out when I say that the meal is so vast, with so much to offer, that it makes it worth every penny you spend on it! Now, without making you wonder more about what this meal is all about, let me get straight to the point! Happy reading to you!
Romano’s Macaroni Grill Thanksgiving Dinner
Romano’s Macaroni Grill does have special menus that they release for certain holidays, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. However, this year they have taken a slightly different route. Instead of coming up with a full-fledged menu for Thanksgiving, they will be serving a special Thanksgiving dinner on holiday!
This Thanksgiving dinner will be available only on Thanksgiving day, which is November 24th, and does require prior reservations. They will also be serving their regular menu alongside on Thanksgiving, so there are options for people who aren’t too fond of turkey too!
Moreover, this meal is available for adults and also for kids. The entire meal is three courses, consisting of an appetizer, an entree, and some really quirky desserts. The prices of the kid’s meal will be lower than that of an adult meal.
Moreover, you can also pair some wine with this meal, Romano’s Macaroni Grill’s suggestions being House Rosso or Bianco. Now, let us take a detailed look at what each of these courses offers.
The appetizer is where it all begins, the best first impression that can be created. Considering the fact that it is turkey day and the entree will be considerably large, the appetizer options in the Thanksgiving meal are pretty light. The choices that you get for appetizers are Rosa’s Signature Caesar, Fresh Green Salad, or a Cup of Soup.
On Thanksgiving, I think the entree is what matters the most. Of course, the entree has the turkey that everyone has been eagerly waiting for! Here there are no options when it comes to the entree as a part of their Thanksgiving dinner.
The only entree that they will be serving is a roasted turkey breast. Along with that, you will also get a choice of mashed potatoes with roasted garlic demi-glace, sausage, apple stuffing, cranberry sauce, and an option of either crispy Brussels sprouts or broccolini.
Is it even a good meal, especially on holidays like Thanksgiving, if there is no pumpkin-flavored dessert to end it? Romano’s Macaroni Grill has taken the pumpkin flavor up a notch by creating some exquisite Italian desserts!
One of the dessert options, for those who aren’t keen on pumpkins, is a traditional cannoli, which is perfectly crispy and sweet. The other two options are what makes the desserts so special, as they are pumpkin cannoli and also a pumpkin tiramisu! I bet you haven’t tried that before!
Can Romano’s Macaroni Grill’s Thanksgiving Meal Be Ordered In?
Although Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where everyone gets together, it is indeed completely understandable if you don’t feel too social on this day. Now you may still want to enjoy this meal from Romano’s Macaroni Grill without actually visiting their restaurant. Is that possible though?
The most direct answer to this question is, no. Sadly, to enjoy the Thanksgiving meal from Romano’s Macaroni Grill, you will have to visit their restaurant as they don’t have an option for delivery.
However, you can still indulge in the regular menu at Romano’s Macaroni Grill on Thanksgiving by ordering from their official website or delivery platforms like UberEats, DoorDash and Grubhub.
Similar Restaurants Offering A Thanksgiving Menu
- Ruths Chris Steak House – For Thanksgiving, Ruths Chris Steak House is offering not just a pre-fixe meal, but also turkey dinner to go and sides to go, which will make your Thanksgiving celebration much better!
- Cooper Hawks – Cooper Hawks will be serving a lovely set meal on Thanksgiving at their restaurant, along with some really great pre-packaged meals for a home celebration. Click the link to check these out!
- STK Steakhouse – STK Steakhouse will be whipping up some delicious turkey with all the works, for Thanksgiving this year. They have a Thanksgiving menu for dining-in and also for take away and delivery!
- Kenricks – Kenricks is offering a vast selection of Thanksgiving menu items, from turkey to everything in between! Moreover, the prices are extremely reasonable and the food is impeccable!
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel is one of those places that you can count on, to enjoy a hearty meal. This year for Thanksgiving, the chain has a number of specials which also include family meals to go, which you should surely check out!
- Boston Market – Although initially known for serving great chicken, Boston Market is surely one of those places that also serves juicy turkey. They will be offering a number of specials on Thanksgiving both for kids and adults that are definitely worth indulging in!
- Golden Corral – Golden Corral is known for serving an excellent buffet, for sure. But, they also have specials for Thanksgiving this year, which are not limited to just the buffet! Click the link to see what their Thanksgiving specials are!
- Gaylord Palms – Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention center is offering an excellent Thanksgiving buffet with a twist, for all their hotel guests this year. If you happen to be in Florida on turkey day, trust me, you wouldnt want to miss out on this buffet!
Romano’s Macaroni Grill has a special Thanksgiving dinner on holiday. This dinner is for both adults and kids, available at different prices. Both meals consist of three courses, along with wine pairings offered by them. You will, however, need a prior reservation to enjoy this meal on Thanksgiving.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Has Romano’s Macaroni Grill added anything for a la carte ordering as a part of their Thanksgiving menu?
No, the only option for a Thanksgiving meal at Romano’s Macaroni Grill is their set Thanksgiving dinner.
Will the regular menu be available on Thanksgiving day?
Yes, the regular menu will also be available on Thanksgiving day.
Is a prior reservation needed to enjoy the Thanksgiving dinner at Romano’s Macaroni Grill?
Yes, you will need a prior reservation to enjoy the Thanksgiving dinner at Romano’s Macaroni Grill.
Will the Thanksgiving dinner be served at all Romano’s Macaroni Grill outlets?
Yes, the Thanksgiving dinner will be served at all Romano’s Macaroni Grill outlets.
What are the prices of the adult and kids’ Thanksgiving dinner at Romano’s Macaroni Grill?
The price of the adult Thanksgiving dinner, as per Romano’s Macaroni Grill’s official website, is $ 34, and that for the kids’ Thanksgiving dinner is $ 17.