Today, I will be sharing with you the recipe for roasted vegetables. It is a side dish that you’ll definitely love. It is an easy and healthy recipe to make at home.
I, personally, love roasted vegetables as a side dish for my meal. Earlier, I was not fond of roasted vegetables much. But after a friend of mine invited me to her place for dinner, he served me this dish. I hesitated a bit to try it but loved it once I tasted it.
You can make roasted vegetables by tossing broccoli, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms together. Sprinkle some salt, oil and pepper and roast them in the oven. In just 15 minutes, this dish will be ready!
This is just the brief of the recipe. You’ll find all the important details of the recipe below, including stepwise instructions, ingredients, etc.
Ingredients For Roasted Vegetables
- 1 large Head Of Broccoli (florets chopped off from the stalk)
- 1 large Zucchini (chopped into half moons)
- 1 large Yellow Squash (chopped into half moons)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in halves)
- 3 Carrots (chopped)
- 10 ounce Portobello Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2-3 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
These are the ingredients you’ll need to make roasted vegetables. Let’s see how much time will this dish need to be made.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Roasted Vegetables?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||40 Minutes||45 Minutes|
Let’s move to the steps of recipe and see how it is made.
Steps To Make Roasted Vegetables
- Set the oven on preheat mode at 425oF.
- Take a large bowl and add all the vegetables to it. Toss them after adding olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Divide the vegetables into two roll pans.
- Roast them for 35-40 minutes. Stir them every 15 minutes by taking them out from the oven.
- Serve hot.
You can also add a variety of vegetables to this dish depending upon your liking. You can serve it with dishes like cheesy spinach bake or trash can turkey. It will taste great with them. This dish is definitely very healthy because of the vegetables present in it. So let’s see the count of the nutrients present in it.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Roasted Vegetables
Here is the nutritional breakdown of this recipe.
How To Make Roasted Vegetables At Home | Video
Do watch the similar video of the recipe I have uploaded of the roasted vegetables recipe to know more details.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest some recipes to share with you. Till then, take care and be healthy!