Today, I will be sharing with you the recipe for roasted vegetables. It is a side dish that you’ll definitely love. It is an easy and healthy recipe to make at home.
I, personally, love roasted vegetables as a side dish for my meal. Earlier, I was not fond of roasted vegetables much. But after a friend of mine invited me to her place for dinner, he served me this dish. I hesitated a bit to try it but loved it once I tasted it.
You can make roasted vegetables by tossing broccoli, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms together. Sprinkle some salt, oil and pepper and roast them in the oven. In just 15 minutes, this dish will be ready!
This is just the brief of the recipe. You’ll find all the important details of the recipe below, including stepwise instructions, ingredients, etc. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Tomato Cucumber Salad– This is a very nutritious and refreshing salad. It needs simple and basic ingredients and gets prepared in no time.
2. Creamy Potato Salad– This salad has refreshing ingredients like cucumber and radishes. It also has a creamy dressing made with mayonnaise among other things. It is definitely worth a try!
3. Eggplant Salad– Eggplant salad is a simple recipe and a great one, too. It requires ingredients that one can find easily in their pantry. It has a simple cooking process and is low in calories.
4. Spinach Olives– If you love spinach then, the spinach olives recipe is the best one for you. The recipe has spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and garlic. It is a great combination of different flavors and textures. It is also delicious.
Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Two Roll Pans
- 1 Large Head Of Broccoli
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 Large Yellow Squash
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Chopped Carrots
- 10 ounce Portobello Mushrooms
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Set the oven on preheat mode at 425oF.
- Take a large bowl and add all the vegetables to it. Toss them after adding olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Divide the vegetables into two roll pans.
- Roast them for 35-40 minutes. Stir them every 15 minutes by taking them out from the oven.
- Serve hot.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest some recipes to share with you. Till then, take care and be healthy!