Plum Tomatoes are often treated as a healthy vegetable and offer benefit to a range of bodily systems. As u all know no Indian recipe is complete without tomatoes. Roasted Plum Tomatoes at home is perfect for your sudden evening cravings.
I still remember in my childhood days my mother used to talk about the benefits of tomatoes. At that time I don’t even bother about that but now when I researched it I came to know about hundreds of benefits.
Do you know the tomatoes who don’t have seeds are considered as the best tomatoes for roasting? When it comes to sudden and quick cooking, this is the best thing you can cook anytime and is totally worth it.
If you are planning to try this recipe of Roasted Plum tomatoes at Home just follow the points mentioned below. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
.1. Broiled Pineapple– If you like pineapples, this is a perfect choice because this form of pineapples will change your whole idea about the pineapples. And after having this recipe, you will always like to have pineapples in this form.
2. Boiled Peanuts– Traditional Southern hot boiled peanuts. Raw peanuts boiled in salt water for a salty, shell-shucking-worthy snack.
3. Roasted Chicken and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad– Here is the Roasted Chicken and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad Recipe to make your day. It has the required extra nutrients, the yummy veggies, and likeable pasta. Living with its taste the whole day; tender chicken to chewy pasta and crunchy veggies.
4. Masaledar Chicken Lollipop– Chicken is one of those things that I crave for every single time when I think of it. And of the biggest reasons for it is because how much chicken is important for our regular diet.
Ingredients for Roasted Plum Tomatoes
|Plum Tomatoes||4 Pounds|
|Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||1/2 tsp|
|Freshly ground Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Basil or Parsley sprigs||10|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 mins||40 mins||45 mins|
Roasted Plum Tomatoes Recipe
- First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking sheet.
- Stem the Plum tomatoes and cut it into slices or accordingly.
- Remove the seeds of plum tomatoes with a spoon or you can squeeze it.
- Toss it with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the slices of plum tomatoes on a baking sheet and roast it for 40-50 minutes.
- Garnish it with Chopped herbs (Parsley or Basil).
Nutritional Information of Roasted Plum Tomatoes
|Saturated Fat||1 g|