Roasted lamb breast is a great recipe. It involves rubbing the lamb with spices and then roasting it. The result is a crispy and golden lamb that is tender on the inside.
Lamb meat is a great source of protein. Not only that it is also rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Consuming lamb meat on a regular basis improves muscle growth. It is also known to prevent anemia.
To make roasted lamb breast, mix salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, Italian seasoning, and paprika in a bowl. Add olive oil to it and mix to form a paste. Rub this paste over the lamb. Then, place the lamb in a roasting pan and roast for about 2 hours. After that, roast it in the oven for about 15 minutes. Cut it into pieces. Garnish it with parsley and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. While at it, you can also check out simple and easy-to-prepare baked chicken liver recipe. It makes use of simple ingredients and gets ready in no time. You just have to bake the chicken liver with seasoning and butter and it is ready.
What's In The Post
Roasted Lamb Breast Recipe
- Roasting Pan
- 4 lbs Lamb Breast
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Mixed Herb
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat the oven till it reaches 300°C.
- In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Add olive oil and mix to form a paste.
- Rub this paste all over the breast of the lamb.
- Place the breast in a roasting pan. Then, securely cover it with foil.
- Roast it for about 2 hours. If you stick a fork into the beef and it quickly comes out, it's done.
- Heat the oven up to 450°C. Brush the lamb with the extra fat drippings that are in the pan.
- Roast the lamb for an extra 15-20 minutes in the oven until the sides are crispy and golden.
- Transfer the lamb to a cutting board. Cover it with foil and let it rest for about 12 minutes.
- Cut the lamb into pieces. Garnish with parsley and serve.