The recipe which I am going to share today is one of the best Non-vegetarian dishes that I have ever tried. This recipe is called The Roasted Lamb Breast. This recipe was the best lamb recipe I have ever tried.
The fusion of flavors of different spices and herbs makes it very delicious. This recipe will mesmerize your taste buds and you will feel that blast of flavors in your mouth.
I learned this Roasted Lamb Breast recipe from my mother and also searched it online to get the best results. In fact, I got the best Roasted Lamb Breast recipe you will ever have. This recipe takes quite a bit of time to get prepared but the time that you will invest in this recipe is totally worth it.
Once you are done cooking and finally taste this recipe, you will realize that the time you have invested in this recipe of Roasted Lamb Breast was a good decision and you will not regret it.
So what are we waiting for, let’s start cooking. The ingredients that you will need for this recipe are in the box below. Get these ingredients and rush to your kitchen.
Ingredients For Roasted Lamb Breast
|Lamb breast||4 lbs|
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
|Ground Cumin||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp|
|Dried Italian mixed herb||1 tsp|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|Ground coriander||1 tsp|
So these were the ingredients that you will require to make this amazing Roasted Lamb Breast recipe. You will find these ingredients easily in any nearest super market.
I am making this recipe in a very simple way. But it tastes really good. My aim is to not complicate this recipe and provide you the best recipe without any confusion. This recipe takes a lot of time to cook, but no problem we can manage that. This dish will make your each second count.
How Much Time Does It Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|30 mins||2 hours 25mins||2 hour 55 mins|
Not thinking much about the time. Now let’s move to the main part of the recipe and yes the instructions very clear and easy. You will easily understand all these instructions once you start reading them.
Roasted Lamb Breast Recipe
- In a food processor, mix all the sauce ingredients, puree drizzling a bit of olive oil to bind and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven till it reaches 300 ° C.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a pot, except the lamb, until mixed.
- Rub the paste all over the breast of the lamb, and then use it.
- Place the breast in a roasting pan on a plate, and then securely cover it with foil.
- Roast within 2-2.5 hours. If you can stick a fork into the beef, and it quickly comes out, it’s finished.
- Heat the oven up to 450 degree Celsius. Brush the roast with the extra Fats dripping out of the pan.
- Roast the lamb for an extra 15-20 minutes, before the sides are crispy and golden.
- Transfer the lamb to a cutting board from the pan, cover it with foil and let it rest for 12 minutes.
- Split between the legs, and eat with sauce of parsley and vinegar. Endure!
And we are done cooking. So this is the recipe of Roasted Lamb Breast. This is the easiest recipe that I can share with you guys, Enjoy this recipe with your family and friends.
Nutritional Breakdown of Roasted Lamb Breast
This recipe is quite healthy for everyone. But still, there are many people like me who are interested in the detailed Nutritional breakdown of the food. So here is the Nutritional breakdown of this recipe in the box below.
|Dietary Fiber||2.8 gm|
How to Make Roasted Lamb Breast at Home | Video
I think it will be really easy for you guys to learn this recipe if you watch this video that I am sharing with you guys. Watch this video and watch all the details and important steps involved.
I hope you liked this recipe of Roasted Lamb Breast. I suggest you make it once at your home. I will be waiting for your reviews and feedback on this recipe, please comment down in the comment box below.