Green vegetables are always a good choice for a healthy meal. Broccolini is a great choice if you want to eat veggies. Broccolini is the hybrid cultivation of Chinese cabbage and broccoli. It is also really easy to make roasted broccolini. You require little ingredients and a small amount of time. It is also delicious and, as I already mentioned, healthy.
Broccolini is rich in beta-carotene, converted into vitamin A by the body. Owing to their potential to support healthy skin, many skin goods contain vitamin A. The anticancer phytochemical sulforaphane also includes Broccolini, which has antioxidant properties that support skin cells.
To make roasted broccolini, cut the stalks in half and lay them on the baking tray. Sprinkle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and serve.
This was a summary of the recipe. Down below is the full procedure that you can follow to make this easy recipe at home. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Pea And Peanut Salad– Pea and peanut salad is a crunchy and refreshing recipe and a different approach from traditional salads. It is a loved recipe even by people who don’t really like peas. It is also very easy to make doesn’t take much time.
2. Gem Lettuce And Walnut Salad– If you want a simple salad that is fresh and crunchy, then the gem lettuce and walnut salad is the perfect one for you. It has a minced shallot seasoning with walnut oil and crunchy roasted walnuts.
3. Boiled Daikon Radish– The Daikon radish is an Asian radish that looks like a parsnip but has no pungent smell like that. They are quite healthy and good for those who like to have a diet with almost no calories and fats.
4. Cucumber Melon Salad– If you want to make a refreshing summer salad, the cucumber melon salad is a great one. It is a great no-cook recipe and is really easy to make. The addition of pistachios adds a great crunchy texture to the salad.
Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Sheet Pans
- 3 bunches Broccolini
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- First, preheat the oven to about 375° F.
- Cut the ends of the broccolini stems and cut thick stalks in half.
- Keep them on the sheet pans in a single layer without keeping them over each other.
- Spray some olive oil over a broccolini and a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Toss it well.
- Put this in the oven and allow it to roast for about 15 minutes until you feel that they are crisp and tender. Sprinkle salt according to taste and serve it hot.
I hope you will like this recipe and make it at your home. Please tell us about your views and thoughts about this recipe. Also, do mention your queries and suggestions in the comments as well. I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, stay tuned and happy cooking!